Official FGC thread (Streams, Pop-offs, fukkery) **EVO 2024 TOP 8 TODAY**

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Why do people seem to dislike Mena?
Probably cuz he's fat, brown and dominant in the game, lol.

He seems to have a mostly good mindset and personality tho (definitely less abrasive and overall better than Punk's and more charismatic than iDom) and is all about putting his set on, so I don't get it too much either. I think he occasionally may have somewhat hot takes, perhaps is also why some hate or lack of respect for him is there.

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
"1! 2! 3! Yallah habibi!" :mjlol:

I work in the middle east as an expat breh most of the year and i didn't realize they was doin this shyt :russ:

nairdas

I've Destroyed Whole Planets
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Watching the replay Punk should just play Ken. Ken is Cammy with more range. Cammy has a faster walk speed but who cares with DR being an option. Plus Ken has high low mixups that Cammy does not. Cammy is A tier while Ken is S.

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
Mena walks away with 50k. :picard:

EVO is fukkin trash from top to bottom that’s coasting off of legacy.

I mean youre right, but this is a invitational for some bored saudi princes, You already have to have some clout to and favortism to even get in for one.

Still, even if they only ever hold one of these ever whoever wins get life changing bread :picard:

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
eh, Evo isn't bankrolled by the Saudi Investment Bank. The Saudis could probably find 2 million in the corner of their couches or in the washing machine.

Its really comic book ass unfathomable wealth. They tried to give a soccer player damn near a bill IIRC