Official FGC thread (Streams, Pop-offs, fukkery) **EVO 2024 TOP 8 TODAY**

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
Be a shook fakkit that can't lose 100 dollars and a month on the forum, brehs. nikka, you'se a bytch *Geechi Gotti voice*:mjlol:

Mmmhmmm. You trash at games, wrong, and now aint got shyt but calling names. Coli classic.

If you ever in Minneapolis Ill invite you to our boxing gym and we can spar. If you last 6 rounds Ill pay you. If you cant outbox a fakkit what that say about you.

Bum ass nikka aint never had a top 16/8 in his life at a tourney worth talking about and acring like he a OG namedropping dead games

EAD p*ssy. You pick a game Ill bust your ass in it I can tell youre garbage :mjlol: Ive won more tournies than youve entered

Last edited:

xiceman191

Superstar
Daps
Anybody play the new MvC3 with all the mods? I'm so behind on this, but if they can get Spiral from MvC2 in this :wow:

Spiral/Morrigan/Phoenix would be the ultimate maximum-annoying, chip damage, keepaway team of all-time.

Community really expanded this game (it ain't simply only skins on top of current models to my knowledge) :banderas:

Marvel 3 coming to PC was the best thing for the scene after 2015

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Mmmhmmm. You trash at games, wrong, and now aint got shyt but calling names. Coli classic.

If you ever in Minneapolis Ill invite you to our boxing gym and we can spar. If you last 6 rounds Ill pay you. If you cant outbox a fakkit what that say about you.

Bum ass nikka aint never had a top 16/8 in his life at a tourney worth talking about and acring like he a OG namedropping dead games

EAD p*ssy. You pick a game Ill bust your ass in it I can tell youre garbage :mjlol: Ive won more tournies than youve entered
I'm old and very beat up, my IRL fighting days are behind me. CCW life over here.

Who TF is ever in Minneapolis?:mjlol: But since you want to go there, if you're ever in or near Baltimore for whatever reason, I'll meet you and say the same shyt to your face, IDGAF. You say the game is DOMINATED (your words) by Spencer/Nova shells, but my bet is some obvious shyt. Make it make sense. You, like most, when it comes down to it, talk, but back down when there's something on the line.

If I'm picking a game, obviously, it's Marvel 2. I'll give you 5 to 1 in a race to 20, and I can post proof I haven't turned my 360 on to play it in years. I'll lab for an hour then see you.

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
I'm old and very beat up, my IRL fighting days are behind me. CCW life over here.

Who TF is ever in Minneapolis?:mjlol: But since you want to go there, if you're ever in or near Baltimore for whatever reason, I'll meet you and say the same shyt to your face, IDGAF. You say the game is DOMINATED (your words) by Spencer/Nova shells, but my bet is some obvious shyt. Make it make sense. You, like most, when it comes down to it, talk, but back down when there's something on the line.

If I'm picking a game, obviously, it's Marvel 2. I'll give you 5 to 1 in a race to 20, and I can post proof I haven't turned my 360 on to play it in years. I'll lab for an hour then see you.

Ive never taken mvc2 seriously a day in my life.

We can play in something weve both tried. Strive :ld:

Anyway, words dont really hurt my feelings because I know most people aint throwin hands behind what they saying so call me a fakkit as much as you want. I think its hilarious honestly. Me and my shorty will laugh about it :mjlol:

I still be winming locals and shyt to this day in games I dont even really like and when I went hard I was one of the best players in the country. Wheres ur roses breh?

TNS brackets (biggest umvc weekly for years now)

Is dominated by nova. Most irl tournies nova is represented greatly. The last major had all nova gf. Just admit you wrong ita okay. Your computer wont combust breh

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Talk shyt about Guard Break (which can be countered in most cases, or at least contested to a 50/50)

to defend a game with inescapable infinites with no prevention systems, brehs.

You posted the Fchamp Kane exhibition like you were bodying some shyt like Kane didn't beat Fchamp to WIN THE TOURNAMENT the next day:mjlol:

I was gonna address the rest of that shyt then I realized you're not gonna stop moving the goalposts so I'm good:hubie:

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Okay, then:

Evo Top 8 contains 2 of the 3 shells I mentioned. 100 USD and a month Arcadium ban. WHAT'S UP?:manny:

@O.Red You can get in on this too since I have no idea what I'm talking about. I put my money where my mouth is:unimpressed:
Nikka no:mjlol: your bet has no relevance to the points you were making. Your premise don't even make sense when you didn't even name 3 teams. "Dark Phoenix"fukkery is not a team which makes that inaccurate anyway. Not to mention you're asking one tournament to represent your claim of "ad nauseam" you ain't slick breh:mjlol:

I don't need to put my money where my mouth is. I know how to articulate and defend my points:pa haha:

"Ban bet that this one tournament has two out of the three things I named even tho I only really named two nikka wassup:youngsabo:"

What???:mjlol:

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah, it's basically 3 insane keep away characters with infinites that build meter fast while doing damage :mjlol:

Good exchange about it here, that I think echoes what many comments on youtube/social media say about it having to go up against it over the years:

The concept of back up plans in fighting games is a very underutilized idea and usually the GOATs have them

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Ive never taken mvc2 seriously a day in my life.

We can play in something weve both tried. Strive :ld:

Anyway, words dont really hurt my feelings because I know most people aint throwin hands behind what they saying so call me a fakkit as much as you want. I think its hilarious honestly. Me and my shorty will laugh about it :mjlol:

I still be winming locals and shyt to this day in games I dont even really like and when I went hard I was one of the best players in the country. Wheres ur roses breh?

TNS brackets (biggest umvc weekly for years now)

Is dominated by nova. Most irl tournies nova is represented greatly. The last major had all nova gf. Just admit you wrong ita okay. Your computer wont combust breh
Stopped taking FGs seriously after Marvel 2. Adulting. Played SF4 and MVC3 casually. We can save it for SF6 if we both play. Equal ground.

Again, if Nova is so dominant, why not take my money and get me outta here? That math ain't mathing.

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Nikka no:mjlol: your bet has no relevance to the points you were making. Your premise don't even make sense when you didn't even name 3 teams. "Dark Phoenix"fukkery is not a team which makes that inaccurate anyway. Not to mention you're asking one tournament to represent your claim of "ad nauseam" you ain't slick breh:mjlol:

I don't need to put my money where my mouth is. I know how to articulate and defend my points:pa haha:

"Ban bet that this one tournament has two out of the three things I named even tho I only really named two nikka wassup:youngsabo:"

What???:mjlol:
As if "Dark Phoenix" isn't it's own archetype, what I gotta name the other two characters for, when it all goes to the same conclusion? Whatever. Just like him, if I'm so wrong, take my money.

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
Stopped taking FGs seriously after Marvel 2. Adulting. Played SF4 and MVC3 casually. We can save it for SF6 if we both play. Equal ground.

Again, if Nova is so dominant, why not take my money and get me outta here? That math ain't mathing.

Bro dominant doesn't mean the best or even that they arent other dominant shells. I don't even know what type of point you're trying to make.

There is no more homogenized top tier than mvc2 and you are trying to use strong teams as an affront to mvc3 in comparison. It legit is making 0 sense to me. Its entirely possible top 8 is comprised of a bunch of zeros, and morrigans. They are the best characters. Nova is also incredibly strong now so it can b3 2-3 in top 8 as well. It depends on the day. Its a retarded bet that no one with common sense would take.

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Bro dominant doesn't mean the best or even that they arent other dominant shells. I don't even know what type of point you're trying to make.

There is no more homogenized top tier than mvc2 and you are trying to use strong teams as an affront to mvc3 in comparison. It legit is making 0 sense to me.
You're using the word "dominant" wrong. Not even going to be smarmy or insulting. Choose your words more wisely.

xiceman191

Superstar
Daps
This conversation is dumb because if it was Marvel 2 we would be watching the same matches and teams we been watching for the past 20 years. You right there are teams and characters in Marvel 3 that show up more often than not, but at least there will be character variety throughout the top 8 like what was mentioned before Marvel 3 had been at least 5-6 evos and not one exact team won it there have been multiple characters from multiple level of tiers that have shown up I mean a wolverine/storm/akuma team won evo yea it was Justin that did it but the fact that he was able to do it with that team says enough. You ain't gonna have a team filled with characters in the lower tiers winning evo in Marvel 2.

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
This conversation is dumb because if it was Marvel 2 we would be watching the same matches and teams we been watching for the past 20 years. You right there are teams and characters in Marvel 3 that show up more often than not, but at least there will be character variety throughout the top 8 like what was mentioned before Marvel 3 had been at least 5-6 evos and not one exact team won it there have been multiple characters from multiple level of tiers that have shown up I mean a wolverine/storm/akuma team won evo yea it was Justin that did it but the fact that he was able to do it with that team says enough. You ain't gonna have a team filled with characters in the lower tiers winning evo in Marvel 2.

Thank you. the whole convo is stupid. If you don't have a Storm, Magneto, or Sent on your team you are most likely not doing a goddamn thing in mvc2. sure there are some rogue chars like IM or Spiral. And IM is only viable because he can 300% your team off touch :mjlol:

bu bu bu mvc3 is unbalanced. come on man