Official FGC thread (Streams, Pop-offs, fukkery) **EVO 2024 TOP 8 TODAY**

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

9k.png

:sas1:

:sas2:

People was arguing me down about this, some of yall in this thread too.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Changes nothing I said in earlier posts:manny:

Other games that run events on PC are invitationals, like Capcom Cup happens to be

PC for open bracket tournaments would still be a logistics nightmare
open bracket tournaments doing PC isn't as diffcult as people try to make it out to be.

If your job is to organize a tournament I promise you can get someone to setup at least dozen pc's to run smoothly on PC for every kind of stick and controller setup.
These dudes get dozen and dozen of arcade cabs shipped over and configured for free play at the big majors, getting pc's configured should be cake.

And for smaller locals all you need is one or two small laptops or desktops. The rest can be on console.

It really wont matter too much longer anyway if sf6 does what it's looks like its going to do and make playing on console just about as smooth as PC. The biggest issue is going to be in that case is if the xbox runs it better than PS5 because evo aint gonna have a bunch of series s loaded up with SF5.
I'm sure they'll opt for the PC version before that.

BlaccSunrise

Superstar
Daps
Where the fucc is Daigo at? :why: Can't have CC without the GAWD himself.

Anyway, I got my money on Chinese Bison, Idom, or Mena taking it.

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Where the fucc is Daigo at? :why: Can't have CC without the GAWD himself.

Anyway, I got my money on Chinese Bison, Idom, or Mena taking it.
Nikkas say this every year and refuse to accept that Daigo is mid in SF5 :mjlol:

Half of that top 16 washes Daigo

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Don't speak about my washed-up overlord like that :mjcry:
I'm embellishing a bit(:russ:) because Daigo has willed himself to becoming good at SF5 and he had a great Evo run. I'm just keeping nikkas minds right:pachaha:

The reason I stay on Daigo stan's neck is because they tend to ignore the other talent in the scene, especially in SF5

Again Daigo eventually found his footing in 5, but that top 16 is full of killers that make me confident in saying Daigo wouldn't have seen top 16 regardless