Official FGC thread (Streams, Pop-offs, fukkery) **EVO 2024 TOP 8 TODAY**

Morose Polymath

GODHOOD
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
You guys just missed Rob Tv go back and forth with that weirdo Fanatiq, he is a sassy ass bytch.

I peeped it last night live on Rob's Twitch, just wanted to say after watching that back and forth I really wanna crash that hoe ass nikka Fanatiq's jaw :ehh:

Could care less about the outcome of Art"s situation. Fact is he did mismanage funds and if he was innocent from the start he shoulda been more straight forward instead of letting Fanatiq come through with the cape on.

And I commend Rob for his Patience, and I wouldn't blame him if he put hands on Fanatiq for trying to implicate he was setting Art up by asking basic questions about receipts. Who raised these weirdos?? :why:

King Sun

Big Boss
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I peeped it last night live on Rob's Twitch, just wanted to say after watching that back and forth I really wanna crash that hoe ass nikka Fanatiq's jaw :ehh:

Could care less about the outcome of Art"s situation. Fact is he did mismanage funds and if he was innocent from the start he shoulda been more straight forward instead of letting Fanatiq come through with the cape on.

And I commend Rob for his Patience, and I wouldn't blame him if he put hands on Fanatiq for trying to implicate he was setting Art up by asking basic questions about receipts. Who raised these weirdos?? :why:
The fact that he's 40 doing this in his parents room the same room I saw him move back in 11 is crazy.

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore

He has that effect on people