Official FGC thread (Streams, Pop-offs, fukkery) **EVO 2024 TOP 8 TODAY**

Morose Polymath

GODHOOD
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
Nice or just mediocre competition? “She” is definitely taking this whole thing but “she” is gonna be swimming with sharks at CapCup.

I fully believe Julia threw that match so they could keep their anonymity. All those other online tourneys "she" won she was able to stay in the shadows. If "she" woulda qualified for CapCup, it woulda exposed "her" :usure:

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
Seriously nothing about that Punk x Hotashi fukkery. :stopitslime:

punk drunk off his ass talking mad shyt. :whoo:

Real shyt...Punk a whole ass but I HATE people talk about "Sol this Sol that." or "This character this that." in the end thats WHY I love fighting games because it's usually my will/execution & knowledge vs yours. If every character didn't have the capacity to beat every character...it would be a shyt game.

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
ooh-justin-wong.gif

It is a mystery

Tory Lanez Stan
Daps
To keep it 100 I'm on sonicfox's side in the flashmetroid shyt, but I think Perfect Legend is being done dirty :yeshrug:

Flashmetroid called sonicfox out cause he was salty sonicfox got invited to some event over him. Why the fukk would they take flashmetroid over sonicfox? Sonicfox placed higher and is probably going to wash flashmetroid if they actually end up playing. Flash dropped a whole long list of people who should be beating sonicfox every time and even the people on the list were saying the list was :duck:

Now PerfectLegend on the other hand has nothing to do with this and is still getting called out for the 13-0. That happened in Mortal Kombat X and Mortal Kombat 11's support has been dropped to move on to the next one:heh:

He probably woke up to see that shyt like :beli: "not again" and now he has to defend himself over something that happened in a previous game. Apparently he wants a rematch and sonicfox is not trying to play him ever again either :yeshrug: