Official FGC thread (Streams, Pop-offs, fukkery) **EVO 2024 TOP 8 TODAY**

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
Seriously nothing about that Punk x Hotashi fukkery. :stopitslime:

punk drunk off his ass talking mad shyt. :whoo:

Two lames nikkas going at it :dead:

Cain lie rhis shyt was hilarious both these nikkas sound like cartoon characters. I played Hotashyt way back in XRD when I went to a frosty faustings. He pieced me up which is fine but he behaves in such a woefully autistic and condescending manner. I was looking around the room like am I being trolled is this nikka really like this . Is his voice forreal?:dahell: you press buttons well and you play elphelt no less chill.

Hearing him say hes humble was :dead:

This bytch ass nikka played Elphelt the duration of XRD and as dumb as sol is in this he holds no candle to how overtuned and retarded that bytch was.

I truly wouldnt be able to survive in this new fgc even when I was traveling and a threat I wasnt buddy buddy with the top players and they wasnt half as blatantlu fukkboy as now. Yall can call me emotional or what have you but its no way Im letting Hoetashi call me a bytch and not test his heart:russ:

xXMASHERXx

Superstar
Daps

Cain lie rhis shyt was hilarious both these nikkas sound like cartoon characters. I played Hotashyt way back in XRD when I went to a frosty faustings. He pieced me up which is fine but he behaves in such a woefully autistic and condescending manner. I was looking around the room like am I being trolled is this nikka really like this . Is his voice forreal?:dahell: you press buttons well and you play elphelt no less chill.

This bytch ass nikka played Elphelt the duration of XRD and as dumb as sol is in this he holds no candle to how overtuned and retarded that bytch was.

I truly wouldnt be able to survive in this new fgc even when I was traveling and a threat I wasnt buddy buddy with the top players and they wasnt half as blatantlu fukkboy as now. Yall can call me emotional or what have you but its no way Im letting Hoetashi call me a bytch and not test his heart:russ:
:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive

:russ::russ::russ::russ:

That was my first time hearing Hotashi talk and he sound like someone who failed intro to philosophy, but all that shyt when punk had him copping pleas:lolbron:

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
:russ::russ::russ::russ:

That was my first time hearing Hotashi talk and he sound like someone who failed intro to philosophy, but all that shyt when punk had him copping pleas:lolbron:

I usually can't stand punk cuz he be going at people that aren't as much of a weirdo dikkhead as he is but hotashi is on the same wave so I was entertained to see them go back and forth. Had ol boy on hush mode :mjlol:

Morose Polymath

GODHOOD
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
SFL finals happened last night and instead of Punk picking his main he went with Vega, then went to get washed.

Punk proceeds to walk off the stage like he got robbed.

It makes too much sense why so many corny a$$holes from this new school generation champion him. :snoop:

Despite his talent, every time he takes an L he handles it like a bytch. And I like breh and want to see him win BUT his hoe-assness shouldnt be ignored. :martin: