Official FGC thread (Streams, Pop-offs, fukkery) **EVO 2024 TOP 8 TODAY**

Black Bolt

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
LDN
It makes too much sense why so many corny a$$holes from this new school generation champion him. :snoop:

Despite his talent, every time he takes an L he handles it like a bytch. And I like breh and want to see him win BUT his hoe-assness shouldnt be ignored. :martin:
I’m a big fan but he needs to learn how to handle holding Ls. I’m attributing it to him being young, if he’s still acting up few years from now tho…

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I'm not sure how or why they aren't maintaining a relationship that lets them remaster/remake MvC2 at least once a generation. Off the top of my head, it's the only game I can think of that they could get constantly rereleased, and still probably do good enough business to justify it.

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps
got around to checking Tweek vs MKLeo Riptide...

fukking 2019 Evo all over again. Tweek just beneath MKLeo and it's killing him. All that time during lockdown to think about where you went wrong just to go through the same shyt once offline tourneys came back. :deadmanny:

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I was going to buy the game off of the strength of some Shura point combos. Chris is too strong.

:wow:

Not sure how active the online is though.
The game online is trash. You gotta get in on a Parsec server near you to play good matches

Game is alive and well:wow:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I know a few of y'all was trying to kill me with the xbox fanboy narrative on the PlayStation sucking for fighters since we'll... technically forever. But mostly the ps3.

But the conversation is starting to pop again (and prove my point)after people have spent the last year or so playing at home and on PC due to covid.

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I know a few of y'all was trying to kill me with the xbox fanboy narrative on the PlayStation sucking for fighters since we'll... technically forever. But mostly the ps3.

But the conversation is starting to pop again (and prove my point)after people have spent the last year or so playing at home and on PC due to covid.

Thing is no matter how much better pc is it'll never be tournament standard

The logistics too expensive and messy