Official FGC thread (Streams, Pop-offs, fukkery) **EVO 2024 TOP 8 TODAY**

Goodnews

All Star
Daps
God damn. The OGs from the Southern Hills Golfland scene are gonna be next its looking like. That includes Valle and James Chen among others.

The screenshots are of messages from 2013-2015 too so that shows that Wiz was still doing that shyt recently and not just at SHGL

Last edited:

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
God damn. The OGs from the Southern Hills Golfland scene are gonna be next its looking like. That includes Valle and James Chen among others.

The screenshots are of messages from 2013-2015 too so that shows that Wiz was still doing that shyt recently and not just at SHGL

Clockwork or Combofiend:ohhh:
I know Mike Ross went rogue at the cusp of FGC
But he doesn’t have kids...
I wonder if the stories about Marn and Floe..
Are about to come out:ohhh:

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Triforce is streaming on his wife's YT channel, Empr3ssNile, GOING IN on Me Too, and the accusations in the scene. He says he's covering the current stuff, accusations against him, then it's "Scorched Earth", and he's letting all of the skeletons out.

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps
Triforce is streaming on his wife's YT channel, Empr3ssNile, GOING IN on Me Too, and the accusations in the scene. He says he's covering the current stuff, accusations against him, then it's "Scorched Earth", and he's letting all of the skeletons out.

I know he been sick of the gaming community a little after the passing of Etika.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Bum airing out the girl who threw allegations at him

This is the dumbest shyt in the world.... just keep it moving if you good. Drop the screenshots of the convo if you must. But a whole damn stream about this shyt man?

These old heads are completely lost. They love the struggle more than anything.

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps
Bum airing out the girl who threw allegations at him

This is the dumbest shyt in the world.... just keep it moving if you good. Drop the screenshots of the convo if you must. But a whole damn stream about this shyt man?

These old heads are completely lost. They love the struggle more than anything.

Not the first time he's done this.