Official FGC thread (Streams, Pop-offs, fukkery) **EVO 2024 TOP 8 TODAY**

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps
I think he pretty much admitted to everything.

Whats to clear :mjlol:

dumb ass nikka admitted to fukking a 15 year old then scrubbed his twitter like the internet not eternal

Oh I haven't been reading all the twilongers or whatever they're called. I've just mainly been reading tweets here and there and getting the gist of things.

:francis: this sucks.

Watched this last night.

TK mad hurt about the Cinnpie shyt. Those 2 commentated and joked a lot over commentary like shyt was cool. And says he ever saw her and the puppeh or whatever getting buddy buddy a lot. Brings up the point that when women do this shyt it's all "them being like an older sister to the youth" compared to if a guy was doing it it's ":hhh: fukk you doing out here? knock it off"

Watch the unusual habits of everyone going forward. TOs start to monitor all unusual behavior, all ADULT players start to speak and call out BS no matter how small.

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
Oh I haven't been reading all the twilongers or whatever they're called. I've just mainly been reading tweets here and there and getting the gist of things.

:francis: this sucks.

Watched this last night.

TK mad hurt about the Cinnpie shyt. Those 2 commentated and joked a lot over commentary like shyt was cool. And says he ever saw her and the puppeh or whatever getting buddy buddy a lot. Brings up the point that when women do this shyt it's all "them being like an older sister to the youth" compared to if a guy was doing it it's ":hhh: fukk you doing out here? knock it off"

Watch the unusual habits of everyone going forward. TOs start to monitor all unusual behavior, all ADULT players start to speak and call out BS no matter how small.

apparently ol girl lied about her age. But his story is shaky and hes also a known fukking creep/herb. If you have to ask a chick if she legal...maybe this is not a road you need to be going down. admitted to supplying a 18 year (the age he thought she was) with liquor so he committed a crime anyway. As usual the Ny deviant gang of D1, moon, and them nikkas was present and as more stuff has come out they was on some demonic shyt too

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps
apparently ol girl lied about her age. But his story is shaky and hes also a known fukking creep/herb. If you have to ask a chick if she legal...maybe this is not a road you need to be going down. admitted to supplying a 18 year (the age he thought she was) with liquor so he committed a crime anyway. As usual the Ny deviant gang of D1, moon, and them nikkas was present and as more stuff has come out they was on some demonic shyt too

welp...

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps

Dudes a fukking clown. My homeboy told me he saw a chick was trying to get with, get in an elevator with my boy. And he blocked the bytch over it :mjlol:

women in that scene apparently hate this lame ass nikka. If you don't fukk him he blocks you on twitter :mjlol: pure weirdo

larsattack

All Star
Daps
no way. the statements on him hold up? I think Anti fighting to clear his name
they got receipts of ZeRo asking a 14 year old to masturbate and take pics in 2014. And he continued sexting her after he found out her age.