Evo cancelled

elsewhere

tenor.gif

yeah, him and ceroblast really enjoying the crumbling of Evo right now. lol

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
EVO as a brand is done. The name is tainted by Joey’s pedo hands.They’re gonna have rebrand and build anew.

Nah they are 100 percent fine. Trust me

Capcom is probably happy about this but other fighting game companies understand without Evo there isn't much of a fgc.

Next year once IF a couple fighters drop and they get ahead of the drama and Joey can't be associated with Evo then people will come right on back.

Things will have to change though as far as an image goes.

Kingshango

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Nah they are 100 percent fine. Trust me

Capcom is probably happy about this but other fighting game companies understand without Evo there isn't much of a fgc.

Next year once IF a couple fighters drop and they get ahead of the drama and Joey can't be associated with Evo then people will come right on back.

Things will have to change though as far as an image goes.

Well we’ll see. I also don’t count on certain publishers to be %100 on board with the rebranding initially, Nintendo in particular, unless the pedo’s are ALL gone from the scene.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Well we’ll see. I also don’t count on certain publishers to be %100 on board with the rebranding initially, Nintendo in particular, unless the pedo’s are ALL gone from the scene.
Nintendo never was on board but basically finally just "let them" for a while it was a big deal that nintendo was stopping them from streaming playing the game at tournaments. Then they basically was like screw it yall can play but we'll never officially back you.

Nintendo ahead of the game...

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
Nintendo never was on board but basically finally just "let them" for a while it was a big deal that nintendo was stopping them from streaming playing the game at tournaments. Then they basically was like screw it yall can play but we'll never officially back you.

Nintendo ahead of the game...

From an image standpoint. Financially it makes sense to sponsor and host tournaments, but Nintendo prints money so they don't need to. A company like capcom on the other hand has nothing to lose and everything to gain.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
From an image standpoint. Financially it makes sense to sponsor and host tournaments, but Nintendo prints money so they don't need to. A company like capcom on the other hand has nothing to lose and everything to gain.

Capcom want's evo to be here, this is literally the best case senario for them. I believe Joey and capcom butt heads a bit especially lately.