Official FGC thread (Streams, Pop-offs, fukkery) **EVO 2024 TOP 8 TODAY**

Morose Polymath

GODHOOD
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
We are arguing the same point. He became the best in the world because he shaped his neutral game to arguably the best in the world. That WAS after a year of disappointment and lab work.

I'm saying stop screaming about VT and patches when the player themselves are DUMB skilled. Even if they put her VT 3 bars I think Punk is the most dangerous player on earth....Period.

Facts. Breh got asian players doing full analysis of his playstyle and thought process :whew:

larsattack

All Star
Daps
I didn’t know LTG was a hardcore c00n. Seems like something that would have been called out by now. I honestly thought he was playing a character.

Last edited:

Lord Bison

Superstar
Daps
I didn’t know LTG was a hardcore c00n. Seems like something that would have been called out by now. I honestly thought he was playing a character.

:mjpls:
1788.jpg

SCJoe

All Star
Daps
Its worse than you think. I'll make a thread with a mile long list of the :mjpls: stuff he's said over the past few years
I'd ignore dude. It's not like dude is winning anything so you HAVE to notice him. It would be like if Reggie Evans was a star in the media while playing 10 minutes a game.

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps
Its worse than you think. I'll make a thread with a mile long list of the :mjpls: stuff he's said over the past few years

pretty much. I don't truly understand where this type of hate can come from. This type of shyt is reeeeeeaaaallly deep, and it's kinda disturbing. I won't bring him up any further after this follow up vid I'm gonna post, but the shyt he's saying in this vid right here is just wild, and he's constantly repeating it with such aggression in his voice.

I'll be honest and say I saw the salt compilations just like dude in this thread, and I actually followed his channel for a bit. then noticed dude saying racist shyt in his stream, and then came across a vid about him demodding someone because he was looking for LTG to defend him for calling him a ******, and then LTG said nothing demodded dude because he thought he was whining about nothing, and then went on another one of his rants on black people this and black people that. And then banned the dude even tho he was a major supporter for his channel. Then I unfollowed. His racist tyrants/rants only caters to a certain group and he knows it's what keeps that group coming back.

Dude is warped. but here's the follow up to that shyt from the vid.

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
pretty much. I don't truly understand where this type of hate can come from. This type of shyt is reeeeeeaaaallly deep, and it's kinda disturbing. I won't bring him up any further after this follow up vid I'm gonna post, but the shyt he's saying in this vid right here is just wild, and he's constantly repeating it with such aggression in his voice.

I'll be honest and say I saw the salt compilations just like dude in this thread, and I actually followed his channel for a bit. then noticed dude saying racist shyt in his stream, and then came across a vid about him demodding someone because he was looking for LTG to defend him for calling him a ******, and then LTG said nothing demodded dude because he thought he was whining about nothing, and then went on another one of his rants on black people this and black people that. And then banned the dude even tho he was a major supporter for his channel. Then I unfollowed. His racist tyrants/rants only caters to a certain group and he knows it's what keeps that group coming back.

Dude just doing what give him view he has no morals

The Guru

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

If you know the FGC history of this guy he was always like that. Sad to see. He yearns for their approval so much and he won't change if that fact doesn't change.