Official FGC thread (Streams, Pop-offs, fukkery) **EVO 2024 TOP 8 TODAY**

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You really gonna cape for a man who came up in dead game. Who was he playing to get 1st at EVO in ST?

The only reason him and the others 09ers were good was because of the myriad of option selects in USF4. He couldn’t even do in anything in season 3 with Akuma.
ST will never be dead. It's a Mount Rushmore game

And he won it with GIEF

An unknown ST player entered Evo and beat the best players in the world with Gief

Come on bruh:russ:

And you do have a point about nikkas getting by on option selects(Snake with pad Gief in 4 was basically cheating) but that didn't start and cant be blamed on 4

And trust me when I tell you Snake got personally nerfed by Capcom. Sf5 Gief was built from ground up to be anti Snake

Last edited:

SCJoe

All Star
Daps
ST will never be dead. It's a Mount Rushmore game

And he won it with GIEF

An unknown ST player entered Evo and beat the best players in the world with Gief
HD remix. I guess DGV is a legend too since he got top 3?:stopitslime:

Sf4 was the first major SF where option selects that covered 2/3 options became wide spread due to youtube and UltraDavid basically posting a "How to get over with Gief", guide.

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
HD remix. I guess DGV is a legend too since he got top 3?:stopitslime:

Sf4 was the first major SF where option selects that covered 2/3 options became wide spread due to youtube and UltraDavid basically posting a "How to get over with Gief", guide.
I don't disagree with you about option select crutches in 4 bruh. I think this is a quiet huge reason a lot of ogs don't like 5.

Nikkas complain about the scramble, but that's how fights get. Ain't no option selects in real life:manny:

SCJoe

All Star
Daps
I don't disagree with you about option select crutches in 4 bruh. I think this is a quiet huge reason a lot of ogs don't like 5.

Nikkas complain about the scramble, but that's how fights get. Ain't no option selects in real life:manny:
It's a whole different mental game that a lot of dudes can't deal with.

xiceman191

Superstar
Daps
DulDve6XgAAziq8.jpg:large

New update going out looks like a new character was released by accident