Official FGC thread (Streams, Pop-offs, fukkery) **EVO 2024 TOP 8 TODAY**

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Thats cool you ride em, but i respect the players that maintain consitency throughout all iterations of SF. :yeshrug:

Snake is in a team with Daigo and Fuudo and sponsored by Redbull & Cygames yet he pissed away a chance be a new god of SF.
I never said he was the best. We can agree to disagree on the rest.

It is a mystery

Tory Lanez Stan
Daps
Sad to see so many sf4 greats trashing sf5 now, after they couldn't qualify. When Option selects 4 was out, it was get good though.
A lot of players who DID qualify trashed the game too. You cant use results to dimish the opinions FGC pros have

SCJoe

All Star
Daps
Del is a legend. But him forgetting the words and this mix aren't helping.

SCJoe

All Star
Daps
A lot of players who DID qualify trashed the game too. You cant use results to dimish the opinions FGC pros have
If dudes only won when X was broken and has been w/e since that character was nerfed I don't consider them a top player.

It is a mystery

Tory Lanez Stan
Daps
If dudes only won when X was broken and has been w/e since that character was nerfed I don't consider them a top player.
I'm talking about people who are currently top players and there has hardly even been someone who had a character carry them to top player status in any fighting game

SCJoe

All Star
Daps
I'm talking about people who are currently top players and there has hardly even been someone who had a character carry them to top player status in any fighting game
A couple of the loudest complainers haven't been doing so well since their characters got nerfed. It's easy to keep cpt points if you are making close to 6 figures to do nothing but practice and are getting flown out to compete at every little tournament to keep your name hot.