Official FGC thread (Streams, Pop-offs, fukkery) **EVO 2024 TOP 8 TODAY**

Cᵣₐₛₕ&ₜₕₑCₒᵤₚ

____ exposing themselves
Daps
Both of Bison's best buttons psycho axe and standing hard kick are both + and crush counters. Coupled with the fact that he can make damn near any string safe in this game its cheesy :mjlol: My two favorite SF characters though Bison and Ibuki duking it out :wow:

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive
Talk nonsense and try to cover up getting corrected, brehs:francis:

You really gonna cape for a man who came up in dead game. Who was he playing to get 1st at EVO in ST?

The only reason him and the others 09ers were good was because of the myriad of option selects in USF4. He couldn’t even do in anything in season 3 with Akuma.

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
You really gonna cape for a man who came up in dead game. Who was he playing to get 1st at EVO in ST?

The only reason him and the others 09ers were good was because of the myriad of option selects in USF4. He couldn’t even do in anything in season 3 with Akuma.
All I'm saying is you can't just throw him in there with the rest of the 09ers that came out of nowhere and won because of SF4 BS. ST takes real skill to win at. Snake beat some legit people in that Evo. He is an actual good player.

SCJoe

All Star
Daps
All I'm saying is you can't just throw him in there with the rest of the 09ers that came out of nowhere and won because of SF4 BS. ST takes real skill to win at. Snake beat some legit people in that Evo. He is an actual good player.
He won that remake with the hcf spds not OG ST. None of the ST heads took that evo seriously.

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
He won that remake with the hcf spds not OG ST. None of the ST heads took that evo seriously.
I know this, but it's still more skillful than any iteration of 4 or 5. The nikkas he talking about only got anything done in 4. Snake had results in ST and in 5, despite them making his main worse and worse. It's not fair to lump him in with those flash in the pan cats.

SCJoe

All Star
Daps
I know this, but it's still more skillful than any iteration of 4 or 5. The nikkas he talking about only got anything done in 4. Snake had results in ST and in 5, despite them making his main worse and worse. It's not fair to lump him in with those flash in the pan cats.
Man ST gief with hcf spds is a completely different character. Season 2 Gief was top 5 status and dude still wasnt killing the game. if anything, Chris T has shown more as far as doing more in multiple games because Ken has been progressively worse since 5 came out.

Last edited:

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Man ST gief with hcf spds is a completely different character. Season 2 Gief was top 5 status and dude still wasnt killing the game. if anything, Chris T has shown more as far as doing more in multiple games because Ken has been progressively woese since 5 came out.
I don't disagree. I put Chris T in that lane as well. I just can't endorse the Snake Eyez slander.

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive

Thats cool you ride em, but i respect the players that maintain consitency throughout all iterations of SF. :yeshrug:

Snake is in a team with Daigo and Fuudo and sponsored by Redbull & Cygames yet he pissed away a chance be a new god of SF.