Where the hell is Diamond?!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Last Frontier
Black men took DBZF and SFV

I said hot dayum brehs

:jbdreadsgang:
Majin couldve made the cipher complete but that top 3 is still amazing. Im just glad problem stuck with bison in top 8. I knew breh was bad cuz he is the only dude that could easily do combos so effortlessly on whiffs and wakeups which is fukking hard with a charge character. Bison is my main but im fukking whack. I always watched the best bison players online like galtu from japan and tampabison. Problem was the first dude that wowed me. I didnt think it could translate in tournament but now he is the new evo champ :banderas:

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Majin couldve made the cipher complete but that top 3 is still amazing. Im just glad problem stuck with bison in top 8. I knew breh was bad cuz he is the only dude that could easily do combos so effortlessly on whiffs and wakeups which is fukking hard with a charge character. Bison is my main but im fukking whack. I always watched the best bison players online like galtu from japan and tampabison. Problem was the first dude that wowed me. I didnt think it could translate in tournament but now he is the new evo champ :banderas:
Bison got a 3 frame light kick

Psycho axe is +3

Charge times in SFV are really short(30 frames) so its easier to apply pressure while consistently holding a charge

The world is yours my nikka

Clapsteel O'Neal

put a red dot on your head like a hindu
Daps
Reppin
NULL
can't stand fuudo or tokido (hate mika gameplay and i hate the diccriding fanboys tokido has and how they treated mena rd) but fuudo is a better matchup for my nicca benjamin :ohlawd:
Benjamin really did it :mjcry:

I'm proud as fucc as a UK breh and also Problem being my favourite player. I watch WSO on yt every tues just to see man play. I'm so happy for him. Breh is such a nice guy too :mjcry::mjcry::mjcry:

Clapsteel O'Neal

put a red dot on your head like a hindu
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Logan and Matt are gonna break out the Belaire bottles on tues

Packz gon be acting a muthafuccin fool

WSO gon be liiiiiiiiiit :ohlawd:

Hopefully everyone like ISDD, f word, shakz, afil, jonesarcade etc etc make it down to celebrate

So so proud of problem

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
I got chills brehs.

Japan has been sweeping this shyt since the early 2000s.

I thought Sanford Kelly would have won back in the day

Even Justin Wong couldn't stop them mother fukkers :to:

It took brehs to end that reign. :wow:

Punk almost did it last year, bless his heart. :wow:

X did it

:tms_18::tms_18::tms_18::tms_18::tms_18::tms_18:

#BlackExcellence the composure X showed and the fukking slaughterfest (after the side switch) from Fox...:wow:

Japan doesn't run the scene anymore! Lil Majin in Tekken came to play as well. In the top 3 games, Black FGC goes 3rd, 1st and 1st.
:blessedchalla::blessedchalla::blessedchalla::blessedchalla::blessedchalla::blessedchalla:

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
#BlackExcellence the composure X showed and the fukking slaughterfest (after the side switch) from Fox...:wow:

Japan doesn't run the scene anymore! Lil Majin in Tekken came to play as well. In the top 3 games, Black FGC goes 3rd, 1st and 1st.
:blessedchalla::blessedchalla::blessedchalla::blessedchalla::blessedchalla::blessedchalla:
I think it's important to acknowledge the closing of the skill gap between US(or the rest of the world) and Japan.

Japanese players held god status for very specific reasons, efficiency of the country being really small and dedicated training methods being most prominent reasons

There also arcade culture in Japan which typically resulted in them having games a whole 6 months to a year before they hit they US(world) It's EXTREMELY hard to catch up to such a headstart. Look at the skill gap in Sf4 and anime games. In Sf4 it took at least 5 years for a handful of US players to be able to hold their own. Guilty Gear games get released in the US a year after they're released in jaoan

Simultaneous releases change that:mjgrin:

The gap between Japan and the rest of the world is much smaller now because we all get the games at the same time now. You don't get to come over here looking like gods if we're all learning the game at the same time:manny:

In addition black people have always been really good at fighting games:manny:

Last edited:

SCJoe

All Star
Daps
Mofo's are juelzing HARD after seeing how well black players did this evo. Just goes to show it's about Access over everything. If PC's weren't 1500 dollars, and had games that didn't only cater to while male fantasies, black people would take that shyt too.