Official FGC thread (Streams, Pop-offs, fukkery) **EVO 2024 TOP 8 TODAY**

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
SonicFox is destorying the FGC right now :mjgrin: bodied FChamp and now Punk catchin the beats

nikka said "he said he wanted to be better than all of NY but he aint better than me so sit yo ass down before i slap those glasses off ya face :sitdown:AGAIN"

:damn::damn::damn:

SonixFox is gonna make this year of Marvel OD hype if he keeps disrespecting killers

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
I'm warning y'all the deeper you get into Fgc gay history the more you'll wish you hadn't :francis:

Just play the games brehs

And NEVER go to SonicFox's Twitter :francis:

EVER nikka:damn:
Just makes it funnnier to me :yeshrug: every gay nikka i ever saw in school/work were the best shyt talkers

Seein nikkas get roasted to oblivion by a butt bandit is :wow::russ:

Lord Bison

Superstar
Daps
SonicFox is destorying the FGC right now :mjgrin: bodied FChamp and now Punk catchin the beats

nikka said "he said he wanted to be better than all of NY but he aint better than me so sit yo ass down before i slap those glasses off ya face :sitdown:AGAIN"

:damn::damn::damn:

SonixFox is gonna make this year of Marvel OD hype if he keeps disrespecting killers

I thought Justin Wong was the GOAT of Marvel tho. Don't Sonicfox gotta go through him before he get some respeck? :patrice:

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
I thought Justin Wong was the GOAT of Marvel tho. Don't Sonicfox gotta go through him before he get some respeck? :patrice:
:mjlol: nikka what

Justin/FChamp/ChrisG/RyanLV are interchangeable when we talkin about God level marvel players, the fact that he ran through FChamp like that means Marvel is on notice, this is the same kid who made damn near a MILLION dollars because he was so dominant in MK, SonicFox is already a legend in the FGC, he doesnt need Justin to validate him, thats why when they asked about Justin he was like "i just beat Champ :childplease:"

this is a new game and i havent seen any God status showing from Justin in tournament yet so we can't do that "he gotta see Justin" stuff yet, Fox could easily end up bodying him like how he did to other nikkas

Breh double perfected FChamp in a FT10, im not even sure Justin could do that right now

Last edited:

nairdas

I've Destroyed Whole Planets
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I haven't even seen justin or yipes play this game for real yet but I doubt they'll beat sonicfox. He's definitely for real. That team is cheap as hell.

With that being said a ton of shyt is gonna get nerfed when that first patch comes out.

FaygoMI

All Star
Daps
We in there. Watch infiltration get in and bop punk because Knuckle Du wanted to jump off a bridge. Poor Punk.