Official FGC thread (Streams, Pop-offs, fukkery) **EVO 2024 TOP 8 TODAY**

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
Its about that time. I'm hearing word that the local spots are gonna have mvci on sept 1. :banderas:

I have big plans for streaming once MVCI drop(that will follow into DBZF and BBTag) So i know my coli brehs better support the stream :demonic:

Speaking on summer jam im glad my bro Coach Steve finally got his major win for UMVC3. Even if it is this late into the game i could tell by being around him afterwards that this is the biggest win of his career. :mjcry:

Last edited:

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Its about that time. I'm hearing word that the local spots are gonna have mvci on sept 1. :banderas:

I have big plans for streaming once MVCI drop(that will follow into DBZF and BBTag) So i know my coli brehs better support the stream :demonic:

Speaking on summer jam im glad my bro Coach Steve finally got his major win for UMVC3. Even if it is this late into the game i could tell by being around him afterwards that this is the biggest win of his career. :mjcry:
Facts. Salute to Coach Steve. He's a hard worker, and seems like a cool person.

Tic Tac T O

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TORONTO!
Blazblue, Guilty Gear, DOA, and a few other fighting games/dlc are on sale on PSN right now. gonna cop Guilty Gear Xrd Rev 1 for $8 CAD then upgrade later if I like it

Sonny Creems

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What do u guys think about players with early access to games entering tournaments? Specifically the Champs and the Chris G's of the world. I think sitting out the first week is enough but anything after that people will just have to deal with. Considering there's money on the line I wouldn't be too pleased getting blown up in a tournament match by a guy with a 2 week head start to my 3-4 days of experience. But that's just me:manny:. I mean I would lose to those guys anyways but I mean from the standpoint of people who actually attend tournaments and are known names.

On the other side, I think it'd hurt to not have those guys play for everyone to see since they can bring advanced tech for everyone but perhaps they should set up exhibition matches for guys they would potentially ban. Just a thought.

Morose Polymath

GODHOOD
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
What do u guys think about players with early access to games entering tournaments? Specifically the Champs and the Chris G's of the world. I think sitting out the first week is enough but anything after that people will just have to deal with. Considering there's money on the line I wouldn't be too pleased getting blown up in a tournament match by a guy with a 2 week head start to my 3-4 days of experience. But that's just me:manny:. I mean I would lose to those guys anyways but I mean from the standpoint of people who actually attend tournaments and are known names.

On the other side, I think it'd hurt to not have those guys play for everyone to see since they can bring advanced tech for everyone but perhaps they should set up exhibition matches for guys they would potentially ban. Just a thought.

I feel bout the same as you Sonny, but the counterargument presented by that CAC Chris G was that it wasn't fair when the Japan scene had a year+ head start on SF4 with their arcade scene over the rest of the world. So that 1 week shouldn't be that big a difference. I personally hope we have another RyanLV type player come thru and straight wreck these pros....

Sonny Creems

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I feel bout the same as you Sonny, but the counterargument presented by that CAC Chris G was that it wasn't fair when the Japan scene had a year+ head start on SF4 with their arcade scene over the rest of the world. So that 1 week shouldn't be that big a difference. I personally hope we have another RyanLV type player come thru and straight wreck these pros....
I hear that but I have no sympathy for those guys especially Champ who would be throwing a fit if the situation didn't benefit him. Dude was making macro jokes for a year after Full Schedule put a foot in his ass even though they played virtually no role in it. I'd normally agree the 1 week wouldn't make a big difference but it does in the hands of a Marvel God. Also keep in mind all these guys have been playing the various builds of the game which to be fair was accessible to everyone.That's why I respect Justin sitting out.