Official FGC thread (Streams, Pop-offs, fukkery) **EVO 2024 TOP 8 TODAY**

Clapsteel O'Neal

put a red dot on your head like a hindu
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why you hate Nemo breh?? :heh:

Maaaan Phenom ain't been the same since he whiffed that Dragon punch against Punk in the E-League grand finals...

dude is waaay too arrogant and not in a funny way like punk who is just an 18 year old bantering...and he never gets called out for it, when the cacs give punk hell for it...so i'm anti nemo for the widespread diccriding :pacspit: and the unnecesaary hate punk gets cos cacs don't like confident young breh humour...that was long winded but fucc it i know what i mean
Xian just eliminated Snake Eyez:mjcry:

i gave up rooting for my nicca snake...he puts me through too much skress and he bottles it too often :yeshrug: i'm fully euroboiz whilst problems in :blessed: and then falling back (:dame:) onto da alfa if/when problem goes out :mjgrin:

Clapsteel O'Neal

Daps
Reppin
NULL
why won't this nicca nemo just die :sadcam:

not gonna lie though...the urien mirror is probs the only enjoyable mirror match in sfv :ehh:

the mirror on mirror violence :mjlol:

Sypress

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Momochi is just killing strider

......a laura player

tenor.gif

Clapsteel O'Neal

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Problem X and MenaRD are the only brehs left now :sadcam:
euroboiz :blessed:

but anyway, problem is for the people...and do you know what's funny, if he wins capcom cup do you who he'll give a costume? (its not bison)

balrog, cos he fuccin hates his haircut and wants to finally give him a proper hairline and trim :russ::russ::russ::russ: he feels capcom has always been on that :mjpls: with that weird haircut and wants to finally give balrog a proper trim...so we might see balrog with the '96 escobar with the curled parting :blessed::dead:

Morose Polymath

GODHOOD
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
balrog, cos he fuccin hates his haircut and wants to finally give him a proper hairline and trim :russ::russ::russ::russ: he feels capcom has always been on that :mjpls: with that weird haircut and wants to finally give balrog a proper trim...so we might see balrog with the '96 escobar with the curled parting :blessed::dead:

:ohhh: Where you get this from breh??

Clapsteel O'Neal

Daps
Reppin
NULL
:ohhh: Where you get this from breh??
Winner Stays On...i watch it every week. Its just uk brehs chopping it up every week. Damn near like a street fighter barbershop :russ:. It was a couple of weeks ago and Matt Streetwriter was talking to problem about capcom cup and asked him about whether he figured out what his costume would be if he won and then problem said everything i said except the escobar part. He said he'd give him a ceasar/crisp hairline