Official FGC thread (Streams, Pop-offs, fukkery) **EVO 2024 TOP 8 TODAY**

Tic Tac T O

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TORONTO!
lol, so on Tekken 7 the other night I wanted to get some games in with a new character in player match before I turned off, and I face a Warrior Asuka. beat him the first 2 games with my scrub Bryan and he beats me the next 2 games with some shyt i never seen. what I hate is when you beat someone online, they adapt and make it interesting, they eventually win, and instead of getting a chance to now adapt to their adaptation, they fukking leave. for whatever reason, I can't stand that shyt. I remembered his name and everything

so now that I got the new Blazblue, I'm looking up tutorials and this motherfukker's name pops up:gucci:

dude seems to have one of the livest channel for this damn game too. i'm disliking every video i watch :youngsabo:

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
lol, so on Tekken 7 the other night I wanted to get some games in with a new character in player match before I turned off, and I face a Warrior Asuka. beat him the first 2 games with my scrub Bryan and he beats me the next 2 games with some shyt i never seen. what I hate is when you beat someone online, they adapt and make it interesting, they eventually win, and instead of getting a chance to now adapt to their adaptation, they fukking leave. for whatever reason, I can't stand that shyt. I remembered his name and everything

so now that I got the new Blazblue, I'm looking up tutorials and this motherfukker's name pops up:gucci:

dude seems to have one of the livest channel for this damn game too. i'm disliking every video i watch :youngsabo:

Yeah, while I like that Tekken now has infinite rematch option in ranked, I wish they would have (and all ranked fighters for that matter) made the initial set a FT2 mandatory. I always give folks a chance to runback or challenge those that beat me. Only a really laggy match or IRL time permits make me do otherwise.

nairdas

I've Destroyed Whole Planets
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I know one thing I'm ready for a damn new soul calibur game. I'm tired of this shyt. Outside of marvel that is my favorite franchise and they are just paying it dust. I miss busting ass with Taki/Natsu :to:

Tic Tac T O

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TORONTO!
I know one thing I'm ready for a damn new soul calibur game. I'm tired of this shyt. Outside of marvel that is my favorite franchise and they are just paying it dust. I miss busting ass with Taki/Natsu :to:
I hear you breh. I miss all the 3D fighters tbh, but Soul Calibur was different from the rest. kinda sucked that they rushed the last one out in terms of it not being a complete package for the average consumer, cuz the gameplay imo was the best in the series. probably wasn't a good idea to kill off a good bit of the cast after only 4 games. they should've learned from SF3

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
I hear you breh. I miss all the 3D fighters tbh, but Soul Calibur was different from the rest. kinda sucked that they rushed the last one out in terms of it not being a complete package for the average consumer, cuz the gameplay imo was the best in the series. probably wasn't a good idea to kill off a good bit of the cast after only 4 games. they should've learned from SF3
I actually hate 3D fighters, but SC 1-3, :lawd:

nairdas

I've Destroyed Whole Planets
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah, them getting rid of Xianghua, Seung MIna and all them HURT. The fukk was they thinking? If they ever make a 6 they just need to go on ahead and bring some of them back and maybe retcon some of the story.

The Guru

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
boIpPBB.jpg

giphy.gif

Daps
Reppin
Hiram Clarke
Currently at SpaceCity Beatdown @ Insomnia Gallery here in Houston. Place is packed. Few past EVO champs have made the trip here. SFV and KI brackets just started. Tekken starts at 5.