NULL
SDDUdct.gif

You can probably pinpoint the exact moment Boitoi's soul rips in half

Smug's reaction in the back :mjlol:
Smug is such an a$$hole. :laff:

llt23

All Star
Daps
Went to Next Level for the first time. Was dope in there. Got to talk to Smug for a few minutes, mad humble player. Peeps make it seem like hes cocky and arrogant, def not the case.

I got bopped in the tourney. Lost to a Decapre player, he beat me in neutral then gave me the set ups. I guessed wrong every single time. Then I lost to nick hero the gief player. I played real well in neutral against him for the most part, but he eventually would walk me to the corner, catch me with a SPD, then mix me up til i RIP'ed. He gave me a couple of good tips after the match and some props for playing a patient Makoto game.

I played mad third strike after. Was doing real well. They had dudes getting coaches up against my Makoto. Overall a dope experience, anyone in the NYC area that likes fighting games should check it out, was worth the drive from Queens.

blackslash

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Daam all this fckery i been missing not watching streams or paying attention to the fgc these past few months :wow:

Where have i been :mjcry:

nairdas

I've Destroyed Whole Planets
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Justin still the gawd I see. It seems like its been a while since I've seen Chris g in grand finals.

nairdas

I've Destroyed Whole Planets
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Justin got 3-0 for a bracket reset :skip: Lucky he was in the winners.

Also, @Morose Zeitgeist its Smash WiiU then SF
Lol, you right, but once he got started it was over. As soon as I seen his storm started working I knew he won this. Every time I see his storm beasting I just make the :merchant: face.