Official FGC thread (Streams, Pop-offs, fukkery) **EVO 2024 TOP 8 TODAY**

Hades

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The FT7 on NLBC between KBrad and Chin was dope. I thought it was going to be a wash but I was pleasantly surprised. I was also very impressed with Shine's game play.

blackslash

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
:dead:

a song(freestyle) I made about my main sagat

Sht is :blessed:

Sht make me wanna go home and fck nikkaz up on xbox rii now :wow:

llt23

All Star
Daps
I been playin on the 24 hour pxg stream. Been getting bodied,but earlier today

Got my first streak:blessed: ..... Of three games.

Check out how my makoto been progressing brehs...and this is against p good comp I was feelin myself:smugfavre:

Had a dope comeback in this match^

Against vega in round one after my focus attack first time he backdashed, second time pressed buttons, so third time I threw out that hard read ultra :leostare:...caught that backdash:whew:

Last edited:

DonkeyPuncher718

If Your Knee Dont Bend It Can Be Broken
Daps
Reppin
The Wall

Check out how my makoto been progressing brehs...and this is against p good comp I was feelin myself:smugfavre:

Against vega in round one after my focus attack first time he backdashed, second time pressed buttons, so third time I threw out that hard read ultra :leostare:...caught that backdash:whew:

Good Matches breh that Ultra was nice what system are you playing on?

ahomeplateslugger

Superstar
Daps

nice shyt. i haven't touched SF for about a week now so i'm sure ima be rusty when i get back on it :sadcam:
i've been playing umvc3 and trying to develop this nova, spencer and doom team. i thought i was the man with this team until i ran into my cousin's friends :mjcry:

blackslash

Superstar
Bushed
Daps

Hmmm not bad

I play on that stream from time to time

Im dat generalkills dude

Might catch u slippin some time :ehh:

:ufdup:

llt23

All Star
Daps
No doubt it would be dope to play a fellow Coli breh win or lose :jawalrus: Ive been playing Makoto for only 2 months now, was a former Akuma player, then I dabbled with Ibuki. Makoto is just way easier to get people stunned, and I dont gotta deal with that delayed wake up bullshyt.

I mean Im really not that good though, you can see my struggle points. Im always around 900-1500, but I feel like Im wayyy better than my points indicate. :mjpls:

I really dont get too much time to play either, maybe twice a week at most 2 hours or so. That real life struggle:mjcry:

Though on Fridays I have sessions with my friends, but they suck, so I dont really learn anything :yeshrug: Also to breh who asked, this is on Xbox. Im actually gonna convert to PC version when my Xboxlive runs out, fukk paying for online.

Last edited: