Official FGC thread (Streams, Pop-offs, fukkery) **EVO 2024 TOP 8 TODAY**

llt23

All Star
Daps
Damn, remember how I was feelin myself the other day? Last night I went on ranked n got double perfected by pie poem, brought me back to reality :sadcam:. Also got that work from number one Balrog and number 2 Yun.:mjcry:

Anyway guts tourney is this weekend, and spooky streaming a Japanese tourney at TGS starting at 8

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Jayce been givin all the OG's a run for they money all year seems like :whew: and the nikka is nice with like 50% of the characters

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
OMEGA edition tho brehs :ohhh: haven't watched the vids completely yet but im assuming it's like changing between isms in Alpha 3

edit:^^^ i only watched the Ken and Guile parts but :damn:this mode is pure shenanigans

capcom bouta run this shyt into the ground it seems :patrice: at best we might see some omega mode tournaments or some random fukkery on twitch, but outside of that it's basically there just cuz, it's free DLC tho so :yeshrug:

Last edited:

Hades

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Diago went off. It sucks that I just chalk it up that Mike will lose although he was going at it. Tokido/ Jayce was dope.

Catching up on GUTS, Zaferino murdered Smug unmercifully.

llt23

All Star
Daps
TGS tourney was wild. A Fuerte takes it :krs: In fact I was :krs: The whole tourney. Almost forgot about the Daigo Nemo exhibition where Daigo got bodied :whew:

blackslash

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
im watchin the tgs replays since i missed it im watching grand finals of ultra..omg this nikka Zhi is hands down the GOAT announcer idc

AT 2:15 when this nikka says

"Border patrol cannot stop this man from going on the run"

I fell out my seat :dead:

Maaan this nikka and his puns and jokes killing a nikka :mjcry:

Hades

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Itabashi went off.

Uriajjo was dope against Nemo.

Kenzo put up one hell of a fight against Mago. That comeback was sick.

Kazunoko dusted them two cats.

Bonchan went off.

Inco did great against Itabashi.

PePeDay was impressive. Heartbroken for Bonchan. Hate to see Sagat lose.

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
im watchin the tgs replays since i missed it im watching grand finals of ultra..omg this nikka Zhi is hands down the GOAT announcer idc

AT 2:15 when this nikka says

"Border patrol cannot stop this man from going on the run"

I fell out my seat :dead:

Maaan this nikka and his puns and jokes killing a nikka :mjcry:

yea zhi been the GOAT for a minute :ohlawd: like a month ago when Daigo was going on this stupid ass 20+ game win streak at some random tournament in hong kong this nikka was holdin down the stream by himself and had me fukkin rollin :dead: i have no idea how this nikka comes up with those jokes so quick, and some of them bytches be racist as hell and still be funny :hovlaff:

if they paired him up with Chris Hu or Aquasilk :mjcry: