Official FGC thread (Streams, Pop-offs, fukkery) **EVO 2024 TOP 8 TODAY**

Stone

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Damn dude looked like he was crying and everything. Flux isn't even as good as Steve and he's trying to challenge Cloud?

Hades

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I rewatched the FT10 because I was waiting for a link to finish.

I always want the home crowd's representative to get bodied because of cats like Nick Hero. Look at how he was acting after Coach Steve's first victory and then how he looked after Cloud kept applying the "polite body". There's a difference between "hype" and just being an ass. The looks of utter despair were hilarious as the beating became more and more severe.

It may come out that Coach Steve was sick, tired, dehydrated etc. He looked like he was in genuine pain because the body was so serious. He was also drinking water like he needed some electrolytes in his system. He really may have been sick and just fighting through it however, he seemed fine after that first win.

It was hilarious to see Flux jump in like that. He and Coach Steve even shared a hug, LOL. I don't know why he even wasted him time with that. Cloud was a gentleman competitor taking a FT7 after the 10. No break or nothing. Also, no pop off at all. Shook hands and bounced. With the East's soul in his hands. I love stuff like this.

Last edited:

Hades

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Enjoying the hell out of DOA.

Damn, WTF? That's hilarious.

These commentators are s h i t right now. They're just talking over the action and having to revise almost every comment that they make.

Last edited: