Official Extraction Thread

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
You know the rules with this action/thriller shyt... you have to actually see a character die on screen point blank.

:lolbron: even then...most of the time they don't give no fukks and won't even explain how the hero survived even if we saw them die

seemorecizzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Id rather a sequel, it doesn’t have to carry on from the first one since dude got killed in the bathroom at the end, with Thor’s line of work it can be self contained stories

Y’all know damn well he didn’t die :deadmanny:
the next movie has to be a prequel
hes not alive breh lol

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
Quality fukking action flick. The plot was simple as hell, which is a good thing. I have seen very few action movies in the last 5-10 years that try, and succeed, at pulling off compelling plots while also having great action. The Apes trilogy might be the last I can remember doing it. Simple tends to be better for this genre. I got the basic conflict and the main character's motivation. I'm good:hubie:The action is right up their with the Wick series and the camera work was top notch. I've seen far more outlandish situations where characters survived, so as long as the production quality stays on point, I'll be there for Extraction 4:mjlit:

To think Chris Hemsworth is the first one, of the main characters, to find some modicum of success post/outside of the MCU:ehh:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Lowkey, the geopolitics are interesting.

Peep how China is clamping down on anti-chinese movies while the USA is making more ties with India to pivot away from China.

:mjpls:

This is very strategic and a sign of things to come I bet.

You won't see any more White guys teaming up with asians in movies for a LONG time :mjpls:

Its about to be India and South Asia vs China and Russia for the next few years :sas2:

@88m3 @ADevilYouKhow @wire28 @dtownreppin214
@dza @wire28 @BigMoneyGrip @Dameon Farrow @re'up @Blackfyre @NY's #1 Draft Pick @Skyfall @2Quik4UHoes