Official Extraction Thread

manyfaces

Superstar
Daps
Quality fukking action flick. The plot was simple as hell, which is a good thing. I have seen very few action movies in the last 5-10 years that try, and succeed, at pulling off compelling plots while also having great action. The Apes trilogy might be the last I can remember doing it. Simple tends to be better for this genre. I got the basic conflict and the main character's motivation. I'm good:hubie:The action is right up their with the Wick series and the camera work was top notch. I've seen far more outlandish situations where characters survived, so as long as the production quality stays on point, I'll be there for Extraction 4:mjlit:

To think Chris Hemsworth is the first one, of the main characters, to find some modicum of success post/outside of the MCU:ehh:
Put it perfectly. No need to bloat this with a complex plot or too much dialogue. Them hands and gunplay was saying everything that needed to be said:hubie:

And you know, I'm not surprised with Hemsworth being able to carry on successfully outside of the MCU. He's shown he's got some pretty solid range. We already know what he can do on the action side, but he's shown in Thor and, as wack as it was, the Ghostbusters movie that he has a knack for comedic timing. And he even carried some of the heavier scenes in End Game. I'm definitely here for part 2 if they bring him back. 80
The continuous camera shot after they hopped out the car and went into the apartment complex was legendary brehs

:wow:

:whew:
That's when I went from kinda paying attention to being fully engaged. It was at that moment when the movie let me know exactly what it was there for, no bullshyt:
NarrowFrailHornbill-size_restricted.gif

JordanWearinThe45

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I gotta watch this again, I was watching something the other day about the evolution of the car chase and the scene from this was in there where the director was on the hood of the car then went into Chris’s car :banderas:

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
It wasn't too bad, but India dirty as hell. I never want to go there. 8/10