Official Euro 2016 Thread

Arrogance.

King Novak of Melbourne, the First of His Name
Daps
Reppin
TSC/LToMD
Bunch of trash games today :dame: Austria is the new Belgium at this point with the amount of blogger hype they're getting.

Funniest part of seeing any Austria hype is that it always includes "David Alaba has played attacking midfielder for them :leon:". Nobody can name 3 fukking Austrians yet they're on the come up, dark horses, could do damage at Euros.

FakeNews

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Blame Toldo breh

Toldo played good, but they took some terrible penalties. I think Rijkaard even admitted they rarely practiced penalties :mindblown:

I used to stan dutch football heavy back then. So I HATED Italy after that for awhile.

Netherlands were by far the best team in Euro 2000.

One of the best teams to never win a trophy. Black excellence personified Kluivert, Davids, Seedorf, Van Hooijdonk, Jimmy Floyd, and a Black manager they were supposed to win breh :mjcry:

thatrapsfan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Toldo played good, but they took some terrible penalties. I think Rijkaard even admitted they rarely practiced penalties :mindblown:

I used to stan dutch football heavy back then. So I HATED Italy after that for awhile.

One of the best teams to never win a trophy. Black excellence personified Kluivert, Davids, Seedorf, Van Hooijdonk, Jimmy Floyd, and a Black manager they were supposed to win breh :mjcry:
Used to stan them as a kid then too. Was furious after that choke job. My Golden Generation Surinamese brehs deserved a trophy :mjcry:

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
Used to stan them as a kid then too. Was furious after that choke job. My Golden Generation Surinamese brehs deserved a trophy :mjcry:
You have to have some sort of pragmatism to win a title most of the time, and Dutch teams generally lacked that after 1988. Ironically the closest they were to a title, was when they had probably the most bland squad in ages in terms of style and philosophy.

thatrapsfan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You have to have some sort of pragmatism to win a title most of the time, and Dutch teams generally lacked that after 1988. Ironically the closest they were to a title, was when they had probably the most bland squad in ages in terms of style and philosophy.
They lost in penalties to 1998 Brazil and 2000 Italy, two stacked teams which they outplayed. A bit of luck couldve easily seen them win a trophy.

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
Euros still exposing fraudulent squads. People thought the 24 field would wreck the tournament. You got the small nations playing above their weight.
Yeah I think small nations been looking solid. The main thing with 24 squads it dilutes the level of matches in groups. Far less top squad matchups and a lot of mid tier clashes. I don't mind it as much but a game of albania-switzerland sounds weird for a smaller tourney.

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
They lost in penalties to 1998 Brazil and 2000 Italy, two stacked teams which they outplayed. A bit of luck couldve easily seen them win a trophy.
Being consistently good/lucky at penalties is another example of pragmatism :manny: ask the Germans