Official Euro 2016 Thread

Anwulika

All Star
Daps
I agree but there's a reason why you live in the UK and not Russia. Plus I like underdogs like Wales.

Go and watch Reggie Yates' trip to Russia. Ask the African immigrants how they are treated in Moscow.

Reggie Yates' Extreme Russia - Reggie Yates: "The opportunity to challenge myself in another corner of the world was one I couldn't turn down" - BBC Three

England...Wales etc have how many black players? Russia and Slovakia have how many? Exactly.

I don't think you realise how backward and racist these Eastern Europeans are. fukk em :pacspit:

Oh I do realise just how racist they are. I've actually been to Eastern Europe before but the racism I faced wasn't much different to what I faced in Spain or in certain rural places in the UK. I understand that they're very racist and more overt with their racism than they are over here but I'm not supporting them, I'm just rooting against the home nations.

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
Bale is going bald:gladbron:

Ckr3uS9W0AAZls5.jpg

Ckr3x-lWEAEcRkm.jpg

Don't think I can ever look at him the same:mjlol:

Needs to get that Rooney connect:mjlol:

Steroids does that.

BelieveBeOK

Superstar
Daps
Africans somehow losing like always even when they not directly involved:blessed:

also brehs is Gareth Bale now officially the GOAT UK footballer brehs?:ohhh:

No:camby:

You never heard of Alan Shearer, George Best, Sir Bobby Charlton, Paul Scholes, Bryan Robson, Frank Lampard, Ian Rush?:rudy:

Bale might be the greatest export but greatest ever? Slow down:camby:

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Dude been living off that great goal scoring period he had 3/4 seasons ago.

Dude is a mess off a player, basically Coleman setup this team to rid Ramsey off any responsibilities.

Can't wait for him to leave Arsenal, but he wont, he knows long as Wenger is there. No matter how awful he is, he'll have a sure shot spot,
Lol
He was ,Wales best player and set up the match winning goal.

He was also covering a lot of ground which ran him tired.

He was great today.

Trajan

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Frankincense and Myrrh
Oh I do realise just how racist they are. I've actually been to Eastern Europe before but the racism I faced wasn't much different to what I faced in Spain or in certain rural places in the UK. I understand that they're very racist and more overt with their racism than they are over here but I'm not supporting them, I'm just rooting against the home nations.

I just can't see why anyone would be supporting Russians :manny:. Hopefully England give them that WORK

and fukk a Spain. I still haven't forgotten what Luis Aragones said about Henry...not to mention their abuse of black players.

Clapsteel O'Neal

put a red dot on your head like a hindu
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I agree but there's a reason why you live in the UK and not Russia. Plus I like underdogs like Wales.

Go and watch Reggie Yates' trip to Russia. Ask the African immigrants how they are treated in Moscow.

Reggie Yates' Extreme Russia - Reggie Yates: "The opportunity to challenge myself in another corner of the world was one I couldn't turn down" - BBC Three

England...Wales etc have how many black players? Russia and Slovakia have how many? Exactly.

I don't think you realise how backward and racist these Eastern Europeans are. fukk em :pacspit:
Give it 20 years...the amount of eastern european women getting their guts raided by black men in the UK is :whew:

Clapsteel O'Neal

put a red dot on your head like a hindu
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Euro 2016: England and Russia fans in fresh Marseille clashes

They're basically doing a timeline of all the clashes between the english and russians

These muthafuccas are GETTING IT IN :damn:

The way they're going i'm surprised noones been murdered yet

I love how all the english media on tv have completely ignored the conduct of the english fans :dead:

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lol
He was ,Wales best player and set up the match winning goal.

He was also covering a lot of ground which ran him tired.

He was great today.

Didn't the same he always does, runs around, loses the ball a lot, fukks up countless attacks with his numerous pirouettes, then he does one thing good.

Typical Ramsey

Anwulika

All Star
Daps
I just can't see why anyone would be supporting Russians :manny:. Hopefully England give them that WORK

and fukk a Spain. I still haven't forgotten what Luis Aragones said about Henry...not to mention their abuse of black players.

Are you from the UK?

nahnah

Superstar
Daps
Euro 2016: England and Russia fans in fresh Marseille clashes

They're basically doing a timeline of all the clashes between the english and russians

These muthafuccas are GETTING IT IN :damn:

The way they're going i'm surprised noones been murdered yet

I love how all the english media on tv have completely ignored the conduct of the english fans :dead:

I think someone is in a really bad state in hospital. cardiac arrest after being bashed over head with a chair.
Joey Barton just been on radio blaming it all on russian thugs:heh: