Official Euro 2016 Thread

Anwulika

All Star
Daps
You'd rather support neo-nazi eastern euros?

Most of these countries are racist against black people, there's no point trying to distinguish between them. I don't even have anything against Welsh people, I just don't like all the hype surrounding the 'home nations' over here; it gets rather boring after a while.

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ramsey such a shyt player

Dude been living off that great goal scoring period he had 3/4 seasons ago.

Dude is a mess off a player, basically Coleman setup this team to rid Ramsey off any responsibilities.

Can't wait for him to leave Arsenal, but he wont, he knows long as Wenger is there. No matter how awful he is, he'll have a sure shot spot,

3rdLetter

Pushin afros back to '76
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Qnz, NYC

Dude is a mess off a player, basically Coleman setup this team to rid Ramsey off any responsibilities.
I've been waiting for Wenger to scam him off to Barca for years :beli:

thatrapsfan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Anwulika

All Star
Daps

Can't wait for him to leave Arsenal, but he wont, he knows long as Wenger is there. No matter how awful he is, he'll have a sure shot spot,

There's quite a few of them who qualify for this. Walcott, Chamberlain- basically all of Wenger's fabled 'British core'.

Clapsteel O'Neal

put a red dot on your head like a hindu
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Whoever organized the kickoff times were on their full :troll: shyt by having the next one start at night.
Bwoy if there's any controversy involved in the scoreline...some man aint making it out tonight :merchant: thank fucc turkey aint in this muthafuccin group too :whew:

Trajan

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Frankincense and Myrrh
Most of these countries are racist against black people, there's no point trying to distinguish between them. I don't even have anything against Welsh people, I just don't like all the hype surrounding the 'home nations' over here; it gets rather boring after a while.

I agree but there's a reason why you live in the UK and not Russia. Plus I like underdogs like Wales.

Go and watch Reggie Yates' trip to Russia. Ask the African immigrants how they are treated in Moscow.

Between my first hand experience of the march and the level of combat instruction, this desire to carry and use knives In the context of the ‘Russia for Russians’ Slavic Union mandate can only but increase the chances of conflict with immigrants.

Hearing harrowing tales of violent knife attacks by young nationalists on immigrant victims and gaining a broader picture of the growing trend to join such organisations further confirmed my suspicions that being young and Russian is challenging in more ways than the word cap placed upon this article will allow me to cover.

Reggie Yates' Extreme Russia - Reggie Yates: "The opportunity to challenge myself in another corner of the world was one I couldn't turn down" - BBC Three

England...Wales etc have how many black players? Russia and Slovakia have how many? Exactly.

I don't think you realise how backward and racist these Eastern Europeans are. fukk em :pacspit:

We Major

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
UK
Well done Wales.

Lets give these Russians that work on the pitch.

BelieveBeOK

Superstar
Daps
Bale is going bald:gladbron:

Ckr3uS9W0AAZls5.jpg

Ckr3x-lWEAEcRkm.jpg

Don't think I can ever look at him the same:mjlol:

Needs to get that Rooney connect:mjlol: