Official Euro 2016 Thread

FakeNews

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just watched the Giroud goal celebration did he have to push Pogba out the way? fuk is wrong with him

galsen

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i just wanna say i loved payet even back when he was at saint etienne and i was watching jour de foot every weekend, that makes me more knowledgeable than all of you
homie we been watching Payet since his Nantes days when Barthez was shouting at him... dont underestimate how deep this forum is...

Ikwa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This overrated french team getting found out by them romanian goons :mjlol2:

They won't be able to compete with the top squads with this type of performance :scust:

Black Bolt

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
LDN
This overrated french team getting found out by them romanian goons :mjlol2:

They won't be able to compete with the top squads with this type of performance :scust:
How they get found out when the won? Name these top squads breh

Ikwa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Name these top squads
Germany, Spain would easily put them in the coffin. A clicking Belgium would too.
Even a weakened Italy would outsmart them tactically.
Wouldn't be surprised if Austria and Iceland gave them the work too :mjlol:
France and England are both overrated:camby:

Black Bolt

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Germany, Spain would easily put them in the coffin. A clicking Belgium would too.
Even a weakened Italy would outsmart them tactically.
Wouldn't be surprised if Austria and Iceland gave them the work too :mjlol:
France and England are both overrated:camby:
Sure...
Germany been having an identity crisis, still a force but not the same team that won the WC
Similarly Spain trying to adjust to their post golden era while lacking a sureshot like Villa and Torres upfront
Italy always a factor
Belgium good on paper but have an incompetent manager, play Alderwired and Vertoghen as fullbacks brehs, leave Dembele on the bench brehs , call Fellaini your XFactor brehs
No one gassing England, that's my team fwiw
France stacked with talent and are at home, you must be low-key trolling to say they're not a factor

France , Germany, Spain - The favourites
Italy - seasoned dark horses

Ikwa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Romania got lucky, didn't do much & cheesed out a pen . It was a solid performance from the hosts, not sure why brehs expecting a 3\4 goal win
:what: a struggle performance against minnows. If anything Romania was the better team and should have at least got the draw. It took a moment of magic from payet to bail France out.

The only reason France is getting hyped is cos they're at home, which is a crucial advantage but won't help once you face Germany, Spain, Italy in the quarters/semis. The only way I see them competing with those teams is by sitting deep and playing the counter but they won't be able to go toe to toe especially since they let Romania control large parts of the game :mjlol:

Black Bolt

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
LDN
@Van Taak no offence but not sure you get tournament play, you're not gonna see blowouts, minnows sitting back, playing tight is hard to breakdown. When Spain won the Euros they won all but one of the games 1-0 if memory serves me right and they had a all time great squad.

Only thing that matters for everyone concerned is that you pick up your 3 points and get out of your group. France played in 4th gear for the most part and still won, that's a good thing, you never want to peak early. They'll be a factor, as will Spain, Germany & the tournament vets Italy