Official Euro 2016 Thread

Arrogance.

King Novak of Melbourne, the First of His Name
Daps
Reppin
TSC/LToMD
tumblr_nmli0vlBty1sdqemdo1_500.gif

fukk YEAH ICELAND. WE GETTING DRUNK WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Gif wasn't loading at first over here but that's downright beautiful to watch.

Anwulika

All Star
Daps
What have Portugal done in this tournament besides winning no matches, conceding four goals and finishing behind Iceland and Hungary? :wtf:

"players capable of turning it up a gear or two" yet they couldn't turn it up to give Portugal one victory let alone two in the easiest group of the tournament:mjlol:

If it wasn't for this dumb new format they would have been packing up to go back to Lisbon :childplease:

Currently the only third place team who haven't won a match :scusthov:

I really doubt that England would have faired much better in Portugal's group but that's besides the point; I recognise that Portugal are a poor team but I still maintain that they would beat England if given the chance. This is mainly to do with how poor England's attack, midfield and defence is than anything related to Portugal btw. England will get knocked out as soon as they face a half decent team, is all I'm saying.

Anwulika

All Star
Daps
Ireland about to join the list of the likes of Albania, Northern Ireland, Turkey and Iceland in teams who've got a win before Portugal @Anwulika :sas1:

Even with their terrible record in this tourney so far, they would still beat England. You guys should worry about Iceland as that's not a guaranteed win for you either.

Edit: Well done ROI.