Official Euro 2016 Thread

BOBN

Pro
Daps
Better teams. :yeshrug:
This the entertainment business. More important things than bringing the so called best 32 teams.

You only need Brazil + the top 4 teams at any given time. Everybody else ain't got a cat in hell's chance of winning and just making up the numbers so let them have flavour.

concise

Veteran
Daps
Eh, the main interesting thing in this tournament has been looking at all the different matchups due to 3rd place teams having a shot.

KingHurst

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah man...been watching rodiguez as well. I'm really impressed with granit so far...looks like he don't take no sh1t at all. He intercepts alot of plays, makes good tackles...and if he's vocal (leadership wise) i think we've got a really good buy. What do you think?
I've seen him a few times and he seems quality, I don't know about being a top holder in the world but I seen the lad get busy with the tackles and is good with the sideways passing and gets up and down the pitch. I don't know how much Arsenal paid for him but he should make an impact right away, I can see him play with anyone in a double pivot for yall

HookersandIceCream

#TeamOrange
Daps
Reppin
Wherever whores go.....
Yet he made Bundesliga first XI last season :jbhmm:

Also premiership defenses are absolute garbage.

What team is this? :skip:
Did you even watch the games? :skip:

How in the fukk was he better than Miki who had the most assists and 15 league goals :dead:

He's not better than Gundegon but he's often injured

There's no way he's better than Vidal

If you wanna take into wingers
Then there's 5-6 better players off the bat

And no ways he going to be better than De Bruyne or Ozil :dead:

mbewane

Knicks: 93 til infinity
Daps
Reppin
Brussels, Belgium
I can't lie the quality has been terrible probably the worst I've ever witnessed at a Euros thus far
Yet it's been strangely entertaining too :yeshrug:
Every team seems to have a 64 year old outfield player playing or at least when i tune into a game :flabbynsick:

Quality is somewhat "down" because there are more teams this year in the EC than the other years. But that's not the real issue since the Netherlands didn't even qualify and that so-called "big teams" have not been that convincing themselves yet. So I guess these new hungry teams going against established teams that are mostly in a new cycle and still somewhat finding themselves (France and Italy for example) make for entertaining games

Not really sure about the whole Euro-Copa argument, I guess it's a different style of playing but 4 out of the 5 last WC have been won by Euro teams (Germany, Spain, Italy, France, with Brazil in 2002):yeshrug:

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
:scust: they already have TOO MANY spots and play the weakeat qualifiers in the world next to Concacaf
There is literally one concacaf team that would qualify for these euros(mexico, and look what just happened to them)

And most of these euro teams are garbage bar 1/2 players. Says a lot about concacaf.