Official Euro 2016 Thread

MikeyC

The Coli Royal Rumble Champion 2019
Daps
Reppin
London
Watch Italy get to the finals off all 1-0 victories.

Cannot wait for Conte to bring that to the Bridge.:blessed:

Get the haters salty as fukk. :blessed:
:scust: they already have TOO MANY spots and play the weakeat qualifiers in the world next to Concacaf

fukk you on about? :what:

Going on like Vanuatu, Mongolia and Eritrea are World beaters.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Cannot wait for Conte to bring that to the Bridge.:blessed:

Get the haters salty as fukk. :blessed:

fukk you on about? :what:

Going on like Vanuatu, Mongolia and Eritrea are World beaters.

For the amount of spots Uefa gets, tbey have one of the easiest qualifiers in the world. Africa and Asia aren't world beaters but they get very few spots as they should. I see no reason why would anyone want more WC spots for Europeans when they already have more than enough.

Vilhena

All Star
Daps
For the amount of spots Uefa gets, tbey have one of the easiest qualifiers in the world. Africa and Asia aren't world beaters but they get very few spots as they should. I see no reason why would anyone want more WC spots for Europeans when they already have more than enough.

FIFA is run by Europeans, football in general is eurocentric. its not surprising.

MikeyC

The Coli Royal Rumble Champion 2019
Daps
Reppin
London

Better teams. :yeshrug:

Clapsteel O'Neal

put a red dot on your head like a hindu
Daps
Reppin
NULL
none of you arsenal brehs watching Granit play brehs? @frush11 @mastermind @thatknickfan @BOBN @Morning Scruuub @restofarsenaldandys :jbhmm:
Yeah man...been watching rodiguez as well. I'm really impressed with granit so far...looks like he don't take no sh1t at all. He intercepts alot of plays, makes good tackles...and if he's vocal (leadership wise) i think we've got a really good buy. What do you think?

Clapsteel O'Neal

put a red dot on your head like a hindu
Daps
Reppin
NULL
none of you arsenal brehs watching Granit play brehs? @frush11 @mastermind @thatknickfan @BOBN @Morning Scruuub @restofarsenaldandys :jbhmm:
Yeah man...been watching rodiguez as well. I'm really impressed with granit so far...looks like he don't take no sh1t at all. He intercepts alot of plays, makes good tackles...and if he's vocal (leadership wise) i think we've got a really good buy. What do you think?

nahnah

Superstar
Daps
I can't lie the quality has been terrible probably the worst I've ever witnessed at a Euros thus far
Yet it's been strangely entertaining too :yeshrug:
Every team seems to have a 64 year old outfield player playing or at least when i tune into a game :flabbynsick: