Official Euro 2016 Thread

Arrogance.

King Novak of Melbourne, the First of His Name
Daps
Reppin
TSC/LToMD
All of my streaming sources went to shyt during the first half, Spain shows out :francis:
We're about to get 45 minutes of
tumblr_lkccvnUPQo1qzec7o.gif

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Turkey :huhldup:

I wonder if Mehmet and his are boys are going to get turnt in the stands :lupe:

Nomad1

Tupac KONY and GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
How is Spain doing? Are they still doing shyt? I have not watched a single game so far.

Anwulika

All Star
Daps
Croatian coach Ante Cacic has launched a scathing attack on the fans who caused the Euro 2016 clash between Croatia and Czech Republic to be stopped.

Referee Mark Clattenburg was forced to call a halt to proceedings when flares were launched on to the pitch in St Etienne sparking crowd violence in a section of the Croatian supporters.

A fire marshal at the ground in St Etienne was nearly hit by a flare as more rained down from the stands and had to be helped from the field by colleagues.

And coach Ante Cacic condemned the actions of supporters after the game labelling those who did so "hooligans" and "terrorists".

"I call it terror. I call them hooligans. They are not supporters," he said.

"These are sports terrorists – and they do what they want to do. It hurts so much."

"The 95% of Croatian supporters are ashamed in front of Europe. Our players are really sad."

Ivan Perisic said: "Maybe it's best that we don't play at all than that these things keep happening," while fellow goalscorer Ivan Rakitic added: "We’ll have to see if we can play against Spain. Maybe we’ll have to go home.

Croatia coach launches scathing attack on fans who sparked crowd violence

Lol but I don't think that they'll be going out now- they'll have to get a warning first.

MikeyC

The Coli Royal Rumble Champion 2019
Daps
Reppin
London
Spain looking imperious in this bytch. :whoo:

Ok lets all calm down, no antagonistic rhetoric...

Do a list like this...1, 2, 3, 4...of the things Harry Kane does well. I'm happy to learn. Maybe the game has advanced and I don't know a good player for a bad one anymore. School me bro :feedme:

His finishing, touch and movement standout for me.