Official Euro 2016 Thread

BOBN

Pro
Daps
:mjlol:

Have you seen Ronaldo's free-kick stats lately? I guess he's trash too by your logic.
Ronaldo does too much but he still strikes the ball with wicked intent, not scoring goals is not the point. Kane hits it like, well....I'm out of smart similes....he hits it like a FOOKING USELESS football player :mjlol:

What's good homie, it ain't just the PL that's trash tho. The game is filled with slightly above average highly functional, all over.
You called it brah, footballs golden times ended like 2006. I had a free £10 bet and could find a team to put on to win this thing. Not one good team out.

People like Greizmann I'm told are the top boys, they this, they that. Maybe I'm getting too old to concentrate for 90 minutes now but I can't see what I'm supposed to be seeing out these new brehs at all.

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ronaldo does too much but he still strikes the ball with wicked intent, not scoring goals is not the point. Kane hits it like, well....I'm out of smart similes....he hits it like a FOOKING USELESS football player :mjlol:

You called it brah, footballs golden times ended like 2006. I had a free £10 bet and could find a team to put on to win this thing. Not one good team out.

People like Greizmann I'm told are the top boys, they this, they that. Maybe I'm getting too old to concentrate for 90 minutes now but I can't see what I'm supposed to be seeing out these new brehs at all.

Same here with the likes of Hazard, Neymar etc I don't see. Good players, but special, heh.

BOBN

Pro
Daps
:what:

Do you even watch football?

1. Premier League is one of the top 3 leagues on the planet. You hit 20 goals in a season, you've got something about you.
  2. Kane is quite obviously one of the best strikers of a ball we have, thats why he was on corners/free kicks. I don't agree with him taking them due to him being a striker but that's neither here nor there.
  3. His main problem is he can become very isolated if he doesn't get the correct service, due to his lack of physicality.
  4. So what you want him to do needless stepovers and fancy tricks for you to rate him? Typical fair weather/"I only know about soccer from playing FIFA" fan mentality.
Ok lets all calm down, no antagonistic rhetoric...

Do a list like this...1, 2, 3, 4...of the things Harry Kane does well. I'm happy to learn. Maybe the game has advanced and I don't know a good player for a bad one anymore. School me bro :feedme:

BOBN

Pro
Daps
Can't comment on Lille, wasn't there.

Think what happened though was a lot of the lads who were in Lille went out from England after seeing what happened in Marseille, intent on being 'top boys'.

Strange you're completely disregarding where i've repeatedly said a lot of England fans are bellends. It's almost as if you're purposely trying to disagree for the sake of it, but i know you wouldn't do that.

As for shrewder, tougher hooligans. No doubt. Have you seen the forest training vids though?

Genuinely the most homoerotic scenes i've ever witnessed. Pretty strange given how anti-gay they are.
I lurk here for my hooligan latest

They like to get the flags :jbhmm:

BOBN

Pro
Daps
Same here with the likes of Hazard, Neymar etc I don't see. Good players, but special, heh.
Harzards is pretty visible. Not saying he does it very well but you can see what he does.

A lot of these guys I have no idea what I'm supposed to be impressed by. Man like Ozil...