Official Euro 2016 Thread

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
Hate to say but Englands problem isn't Kane or Vardy

its the fact that they have a striker in a playmaker role and wide men that don't want to do their job and stay wide.

Its obvious England has literally NO creativity in the middle of the pitch.
I can only think they've been told to stay narrow so the full backs can overlap. Them going narrow creates a lot of space out wide.

To be expected from Lallana to stay sort of central, but from a supposed 50million winger you'd expect some lateral thinking/dynamism.

If you're going to play like that your wingers may as well be strikers like sturridge and rashford who can create in tight areas with flicks, one-two's etc

I think when we play someone good we'll see Vardy up top/on the wing and we'll smash it up to him and play on the break.

Batter Up

Superstar
Daps
ENGLAND fans have clubbed together to raise cash to send Raheem Sterling home from Euro 2016.

Fed-up supporters are so cheesed off with the Manchester City winger that they want him booted out the Three Lions squad.

He was hauled off at half-time - along with Harry Kane - after Roy Hodgson had had enough.

Sterling had also failed to impress against Russia in the tournament opener.

But it didn’t stop switty fan Aaron Bamford setting up a JustGiving page entitled: “Weʼre raising £200 to Bring Raheem Home.”

The page reads: “Roy won't leave him at the hotel so it's down to us to get him out of France.

“Let's face it we're all sick of seeing this guy mince down the wing and fail to deliver a half decent ball into the box.

“We'll bring the lad home and then we can all stop cringing everytime a gust of wind knocks him over.

“Don't worry about being generous, we're of one mind. A penny each will cover it I imagine.”

Fed-up England fans donate CASH to send Raheem Sterling home from Euro 2016

sterl.jpg

:mjlol:

ynwa25

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
From the sound of it, the decision to do some work this morning instead watch the game is a good one :ehh:

CBSkyline

Chill
Daps
Ibra looks like he doesn't care what happens here. Pretty much approach both games with the :manny:

Cagny

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Italy
Twellman is god awful. He might be worst than Alexi Lalas:huhldup:

i can tolerate McManaman, atleast he's unintentionally funny
Alexi Lalas used to play for the team of my city.. He's still a hero here.. Plus he was the first American player in Serie A history.

Don't know about his new career tho, why is he so hated?