Official Euro 2016 Thread

DPG

Banned
Daps
Maybe you hadn't noticed but the Premier League is trash right about now. Being top scorer is not a valid reason.

Why is Kane so appalling at taking free kicks/corners? Striking a stationary ball. It's a pure test of technique, and he's laughable at it. That's a clue to get started with. Then watch him play, the eye test, there's nothing there, no real skill, no real talent.

:mjlol:

Have you seen Ronaldo's free-kick stats lately? I guess he's trash too by your logic.

Last edited:

EQ.

Mansur Brown - "Heiwa"
Daps
Reppin
Sunhymns
Maybe you hadn't noticed but the Premier League is trash right about now. Being top scorer is not a valid reason.

Why is Kane so appalling at taking free kicks/corners? Striking a stationary ball. It's a pure test of technique, and he's laughable at it. That's a clue to get started with. Then watch him play, the eye test, there's nothing there, no real skill, no real talent.

Ether
Tw21jKL.gif

Ikwa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This euro has lowkey been :flabbynsick: not enough attacking play.
Italy & Croatia have been the most entertaining for me so far.

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
@BOBN doing god's work pointing out the frauds:salute:

one of the first to spot Mata being one

oh, and I wouldn't pay more than 20 million for Kane

He's not better than non scoring ass Morata. Morata in the PL would score just as much while doubling Kane's assist #.:ahh:

Last edited:

Cagny

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Italy

This whole post makes no sense

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

What's good homie, it ain't just the PL that's trash tho. The game is filled with slightly above average highly functional, all over.

Gangstar8

Superstar
Daps
What's good homie, it ain't just the PL that's trash tho. The game is filled with slightly above average highly functional, all over.

yep those boys in spain have been winning everything in europe for years now

HookersandIceCream

#TeamOrange
Daps
Reppin
Wherever whores go.....
This whole post makes no sense

Because it's stupid nonsense by a nonsensical person. Sturrige when healthy should be starting over Vardy and Kane because he offers more than both. But Kane has some absolute stunners from range.

The team is just weird with Rooney in the middle and Kane upfront

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
"Somehow they don't understand this culture thankfully doesn't really exist any more in England" :jbhmm:

Well, you can understand the confusion when they open their eyelids and see this

ClD6U5FWAAAzKMC.jpg

England thugs out there throwing bottles and hiding their hands.

Take your beating like men and tell Collymore to stop telling

:huhldup:

Stop this. You out in France, we got the vids.

It's known that there are known hooligans from England out there, people with previous banning orders. Certain journos have stated it.

And who said anything about fist fight? Want Queensbury rules, go hit the gym.

All that's happening is what has always happened. England invented something, the rest of the world snatched it and made it better. The Oi Oi types are simply being outclassed by shrewder, tougher hooligans :manny:
Can't comment on Lille, wasn't there.

Think what happened though was a lot of the lads who were in Lille went out from England after seeing what happened in Marseille, intent on being 'top boys'.

Strange you're completely disregarding where i've repeatedly said a lot of England fans are bellends. It's almost as if you're purposely trying to disagree for the sake of it, but i know you wouldn't do that.

As for shrewder, tougher hooligans. No doubt. Have you seen the forest training vids though?

Genuinely the most homoerotic scenes i've ever witnessed. Pretty strange given how anti-gay they are.

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
@Gilver you going back to France?
Haha, not yet, i need to get paid first, that freelance/invoice life:francis:

There's already been talk of driving down for the QF/SF if we get there and just driving back up next day.

One of my other mates who was out there for the full month came home and gave up his Wales ticket because he was shytting blood:pachaha:

He was celebrating yesterday but i could see the pain in his eyes, he just missed out on one of best moments of his life. I can't have that feeling watching the QF/SF, even if i don't have a ticket got to at least be out there.:mjcry:

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
Sturridge is our best individual player on his day, he obviously just isn't capable of staying fit enough to have them. Doesn't help he's clearly bit soft/wet.

You could argue on HIS day Rooney is the best but he doesn't have those days anymore, he's become a myth, two good performances against terrible teams who sat back and gave him space to do what he wanted doesn't change that.

Walker has been absolutely class but let's see how he does when he has to defend and use his head, not very well i would predict.

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
Hate to say but Englands problem isn't Kane or Vardy

its the fact that they have a striker in a playmaker role and wide men that don't want to do their job and stay wide.

Its obvious England has literally NO creativity in the middle of the pitch.

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
Quit fishing for daps from the Americans.

I hate Spurs as much as the next sane person, but the guy was top scorer in the Premiership last season.

He was always going to be the first choice centre forward.
He is trolling/fishing for daps like a woman but what he's saying does have a hint of truth.:jbhmm:

We all know what that "one of our own" song really means.:patrice:

The rise and hype of Rashford completely negates the entire argument though.

Kane is still class, just two bad games. He abused defenders like the Welsh ones all season, just needs a goal.

On another note, Sterling needs to be strapped to a rocket and fired in to the sun to be honest.