Show is unrealistic but it’s also really good shyt

Busby

Real name no gimmicks..
Daps
Reppin
San Jose, Cali
What if this whole episode was like a fukkn drug
Withdraw dream :mjlol::mjlol:
You gotta remember…Rue has told the viewer from jump that she is an unreliable narrator. She also told you that she ain’t shyt either..

So everything we are seeing is from her POV..some of this shyt could have happened. Some of it could have been exaggerated..

Just depends who you ask..
euphoria.jpg

Shaman

Poet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
QC
"just take it one day at a time :myman:"

Word? So that's what she was doing wrong this whole time, you stupid bytch :mjlol: I'm glad Rue threw a truth grenade at her after that.

That being said, little things like that are good reminders that, for all the melodrama, these are still kids. Cassie is like 17/18; of course she wouldn't know what to say or do to actually help in an intervention for someone she only kinda fukks with anyway

OnFleekTing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV
Zendaya wrapped up her emmy win with this episode
No way she don't win it

I am like wow this episode was sooooo much better than all the boring ass maddy/cassie/ nate bs

Rue's mom is also a push over a real black single parent mom would have been whooping Rue's cracked out ass from the jump

OnFleekTing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV
Rue's mom so weak she let her kick the door down and didn't do shyt when Rue said she was scared of her
I don't care how big I got I know my dad or my mom would be ready to whoop ass the minute I broke anything or disrespected them in any way
This episode you got Rue kicking down door's, hitting her sister, and calling her mom weak and all that got out of the mom was a slap

Pathetic
Sam Levinson can write some black characters but he is missing some angles here and there
Needs a writing room