Official Euphoria Season 2 Thread

Daps
Now that I know this series is going to be here for the long haul, I binged...

Mckay and Lexi are the only decent characters on there. Lexi is so adorable and innocent, I'd wife that up If I were Mckay instead of Cassie. Just about everyone else are pieces of shyt.

Rue already graduated to heroin and fent. It's no way she can lead a relatively normal teenage school life now. Zendaya is such a charming actress here.

The blonde tranny can't be fukking everything on this show, geez. Rue needs to get it hooked on heroin and od, that's where we see the character growth of Rue hitting rock bottom. I hope Elliott is real, Pete Davidson looking boy needs to dikk down Rue to get her out of that funk she's in.

Oh yeah, shout out to my young boy Bashtray, ya digg. I wanna to see cuz come in as a freshmen season 3 and fukk all the hoes.

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
This show is pretty wack
It tries too hard to be artistic

grand army was better with a presumably much lower budget

Last edited:

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Now that I know this series is going to be here for the long haul, I binged...

Mckay and Lexi are the only decent characters on there. Lexi is so adorable and innocent, I'd wife that up If I were Mckay instead of Cassie. Just about everyone else are pieces of shyt.

Rue already graduated to heroin and fent. It's no way she can lead a relatively normal teenage school life now. Zendaya is such a charming actress here.

The blonde tranny can't be fukking everything on this show, geez. Rue needs to get it hooked on heroin and od, that's where we see the character growth of Rue hitting rock bottom. I hope Elliott is real, Pete Davidson looking boy needs to dikk down Rue to get her out of that funk she's in.

Oh yeah, shout out to my young boy Bashtray, ya digg. I wanna to see cuz come in as a freshmen season 3 and fukk all the hoes.
I agree that Lexi is adorable. Easily wifeable

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
Gia grown noww
:whoo:

She’s….not crying.
full

MrRDU

Superstar
Daps
When yall were talking about the amount of dikks in this show, I had no idea :picard:

Busby

Real name no gimmicks..
Daps
Reppin
San Jose, Cali

RaspberryFitted

Boyz In Motion Member
Daps
Reppin
G-Co

according to the spoilers for the rest of the season they only have 1 scene together..

Also remember reading somewhere that before she made it official with Tom Holland, Zendaya was rumored to be dating Jacob Elordi. Apparently they had a very bad break up…

Also…i guess ole girl got a type:mjpls:
:deadmanny: Jacob not playing no character he just being him in front of a camera. This Cassie storyline is dull. Especially after reading the spoilers.

that means S3 HAS to be focused on Rue’s sister/McKay’s brothers/The next generation, with it being focused on Rue’s sobriety