Official Euphoria Season 2 Thread

PoorAndDangerous

Superstar
Daps
So Nate & Jules have beef in real life and refused to film scenes together, explains why their entire fukking storyline got cut, between that and kat beefing with the showrunner, dude probably had to rewrite the whole script. Crazy that the show may end up going down the tubes because of stupid drama

phillycavsfan

WAHOOWA
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
So Nate & Jules have beef in real life and refused to film scenes together, explains why their entire fukking storyline got cut, between that and kat beefing with the showrunner, dude probably had to rewrite the whole script. Crazy that the show may end up going down the tubes because of stupid drama

Damn. And they're probably gonna have to scrap the Nate character after this season too. That's not gonna go down well with fans.

RaspberryFitted

Boyz In Motion Member
Daps
Reppin
G-Co

Why ‘Euphoria’ Stars Hunter Schafer & Jacob Elordi Allegedly Refused To Film Scenes Together In Season 2

Allegedly, since Elordi and Schafer don't get along anymore, Sam Levinson, the director and writer of "Euphoria," rewrote and substituted Sydney Sweeney's character, Cassie, into a storyline that was originally supposed to feature Jules and Nate.

This season is a wash basically

Optimus Prime

#AGGIEPRIDE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC A&T SU, Hornets, Panthers, North Carolina

PoorAndDangerous

Superstar
Daps
yourtango.com:patrice:
this site is using random Redditt board posts as it source with no blue check in sight
no way Nate and Jules have the pull to tell Sam Levinson/HBO that we not doing scenes together
this show has so many conspiracy theories about the cast not liking each other which helps the show's popularity :pachaha:
I mean it makes sense considering Nate being into Jules was a huge part of s1 and then the story is just dropped

Optimus Prime

#AGGIEPRIDE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I mean it makes sense considering Nate being into Jules was a huge part of s1 and then the story is just dropped
Was it dropped or just put on the back burner because Cal knows that Nate is in love with Jules via Fez.
Or maybe they realized there wasn't any good conclusion to the storyline and would rather have the shows only jock white male be in to girls because they need to service that fanbase.
I think they realized what they had with Cassie and had to get her more screen time and its best with Nate and Maddie.

phillycavsfan

WAHOOWA
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
yourtango.com:patrice:
this site is using random Redditt board posts as it source with no blue check in sight
no way Nate and Jules have the pull to tell Sam Levinson/HBO that we not doing scenes together
this show has so many conspiracy theories about the cast not liking each other which helps the show's popularity :pachaha:

Stars refusing to film scenes happens from time to time. The biggest one I remember was Julianna Margulies and Archie Panjabi on The Good Wife (basically the main character and one of her best friends on the show). For 3-4 seasons they never filmed a scene together, and in Panjabi's final episode they had to superimpose her character in a bar scene so that it looked like they were drinking together.

Optimus Prime

#AGGIEPRIDE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Stars refusing to film scenes happens from time to time. The biggest one I remember was Julianna Margulies and Archie Panjabi on The Good Wife (basically the main character and one of her best friends on the show). For 3-4 seasons they never filmed a scene together, and in Panjabi's final episode they had to superimpose her character in a bar scene so that it looked like they were drinking together.
yeah, Margulies is an a made man, TV OG, title character on a number 1 network show. She has the pull. Same with Ellen Pompeo with Grey's Anatomy when she was able to fuss out Denzel. These kids don't have that pull. HBO would have just killed Nate and let Jules runaway if it was that big a deal. They trying to make it in Hollywood and do not need to get a reputation so early in their careers of being difficult. I'm sure Nate wants to be a leading man, Marvel Hero, etc. This is a high profile show and their agents would be telling to to suck it up if they need to.

• Dap
Reactions: ADP

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
yeah, Margulies is an a made man, TV OG, title character on a number 1 network show. She has the pull. Same with Ellen Pompeo with Grey's Anatomy when she was able to fuss out Denzel. These kids don't have that pull. HBO would have just killed Nate and let Jules runaway if it was that big a deal. They trying to make it in Hollywood and do not need to get a reputation so early in their careers of being difficult. I'm sure Nate wants to be a leading man, Marvel Hero, etc. This is a high profile show and their agents would be telling to to suck it up if they need to.

I could see Nate in Marvel stuff lol, maybe X Men