Official Euphoria Season 2 Thread

Golayitdown

Veteran
Daps
This episode was a clusterfukk but damn if they didn’t make Cal an MVP. Getting drunk and going to the old gay bar you went to in your youth to sniff seats, wrestle bouncers, and rip down disco balls is WILD, but to follow it up by ethering your family while standing in a pool of your own piss with your dikk out is unthinkable:dead: Eric Dane killed it

Last edited:

Kliq_Souf

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
WOL
Looking at the preview ( and avoiding spoilers)
looks like Somebody dies next week, Im thinking Cal.... that ending made it look like he's out the picture
Im guessing Rue OD's again

dizzel

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Is Lexi going to drop the ether on everyone through her play? She seems to be compiling all the gossip and ready to say fukk everyone.

The end seemed to be Rue’s imaginary funeral, as I can’t imagine they would let her character die at this point of the show.

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
Is Lexi going to drop the ether on everyone through her play? She seems to be compiling all the gossip and ready to say fukk everyone.

The end seemed to be Rue’s imaginary funeral, as I can’t imagine they would let her character die at this point of the show.

Zendaya is the superstar power that drives the show. She won't go until the other actors grow into stars.

//

Rue's situation was sad as hell. If anyone knows someone that lost or is losing to their addiction, it's one of the most heart wrenching things in the world. Our old click back in the day lost two guys to meth and other narcotics. Another dude is functional, but there is only so long you can be. :mjcry:

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
So did they just write McKay off without giving him an onscreen send-off?
Because during that stupid conversation Nate and Cassie were having it was odd that McKay wasn't mentioned considering he is Cassie's ex and the closest thing to an actual friend that Nate has in that entire town.

Jello Biafra

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
They could completely write zendaya out of the show and i wouldn’t miss her. The show would actually be much better without her. I feel like they just keep her around for star power and cause she needs dramatic roles to diversify her resume. It’s like yeah, we saw the whole drug loser routine the first season we dont really need to see more of it now. Have her OD in the finale and the show continue without her for the last two seasons
Rue has always been the weakest part of the show for me and it's not that Zendaya isn't doing a great job as much as it's just that I don't care enough about her character to really be invested in anything she does whether it's her relationship with Jules to whether she can stay clean.
That character is just weak as hell to me compared to everyone else on the show.

Jello Biafra

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
This episode was a clusterfukk but damn if they didn’t make Cal an MVP. Getting drunk and going to the old gay bar you went to in your youth to sniff seats, wrestle bouncers, and rip down disco balls is WILD, but to follow it up by ethering your family while standing in a pool of your own piss with your dikk out is unthinkable:dead: Eric Dune killed it
Eric Dane surprised me with his performance on this show and especially with his performance in this episode. This is the type of monologue that gets you nominated for an Emmy.