Official Euphoria Season 2 Thread

Trot LaRoc

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chi/LA
Writing was lacking in this episode. Why was Jules so shocked to see Rue drinking after they planned to steal alcohol? :dwillhuh:

Yea I was like you put some alcohol around a junkie, they gon drink....why yall shocked?:dwillhuh:

The episode was whatever but I'm just glad they didn't make Cal crash into Rue and them
I legit was waiting for Cal to crash into they whip
The writing is so trash, but the fukkery is A1. Sam Levinson is the cac Tyler Perry with better directing.

Lowkey, this is an accurate take

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
im probably gonna be labeled transphobic but i dont really fucc with the Jules stuff at all. Hunter is a good actor/actress whatever but the story never hit for me.. gave it a chance but i really only cared about Rue and now i don't even care about Rue really.. just tired of her being an addict. i get it.. she's never gonna change.

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
im probably gonna be labeled transphobic but i dont really fucc with the Jules stuff at all. Hunter is a good actor/actress whatever but the story never hit for me.. gave it a chance but i really only cared about Rue and now i don't even care about Rue really.. just tired of her being an addict. i get it.. she's never gonna change.

Jules is annoying because she doesn’t have any personality outside of simping for Rue, like yeah she had that scene with Elliot but man she’s just one dimensional, like nothing else is going on in her life.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Jules is annoying because she doesn’t have any personality outside of simping for Rue, like yeah she had that scene with Elliot but man she’s just one dimensional, like nothing else is going on in her life.

And Jules is a 'whore' they've made clear.. They've developed Maddy/Cassie/BBW way more. Not so much BBW anymore.. guess she's probably gonna be gone after the season.

King Jove

King Of †he Gawds
Daps
Reppin
[redacted]
Cal saved this episode.

They're gonna have to do something with Rue's character other than she gets high all the time, and tbh she should've OD'd again by now. She's doing more AND harder drugs. She's takin fukking fentanyl, heroin, AND benzos !!!! :dahell:

the only realistic part of this show is teenage friends fukking each others boyfriends/girlfriends behind each other's backs.

Cassie in that bikini tho...

carl-chef-kiss.gif

Daps
Cal saved this episode.

They're gonna have to do something with Rue's character other than she gets high all the time, and tbh she should've OD'd again by now. She's doing more AND harder drugs. She's takin fukking fentanyl, heroin, AND benzos !!!! :dahell:

the only realistic part of this show is teenage friends fukking each others boyfriends/girlfriends behind each other's backs.

Cassie in that bikini tho...

carl-chef-kiss.gif

Yea, the Cal plot and Nate/Cassie/Maddy plots are saving this season so far. No fukking clue what they doing with Rue/Jules/Dominic Fike. Lots of questionable story choices. Like Jules/Rue fight, seemed forced, and fukking Nate going to a party with Maddy and Cassie :mjlol: why would you do that?

Stop_It_5

Veteran
Daps
there's a rumor going around that she didn't like how dark her character's direction was going and Sam cut 75% of her storyline this season as a response

‘Euphoria’ Season 2, Episode 4 Recap featuring Eric Dane
Between stuff like that and some of the obstacles they dealt with shooting during covid I can understand trying something a little different this episode. It was ambitious and out there, more style than substance like others have said but it felt intentional, like a filler episode they decided to freestyle with.

Cal arc was the only thing of significance, the rest of the chess pieces are on standby. Hopefully they get moving next week.

OnFleekTing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV
Also does Nate not have any friends now? I notice he is hanging around Maddie/Cassie way too much for it to be realistic
They have also straight up dropped his weird fixation with jules

Show is definitely running on spectacle now
Rue doing drugs is no longer shocking her actions to get drugs is what's driving her character now her family should be the focus in this relapse but they have literally been MIA this season

Not sure what the payoff for the whole Nate/Cassie/Maddy love triangle is i
Something like that isn't going to get resolved neatly

Cal has literally been the only consistent part of this season. He finally owns his messed up actions and calls the family out on being more unhappy and appalled its a gay thing and not just regular infidelity
all down from here imo