Official Euphoria Season 2 Thread

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Ash did what he did so fez DIDNT have to take the fall. Fez will do time but not nearly enough to go down for anything super serious.

Bruh.. what? So all them guns are a 14-year olds and Fez just an innocent "Dad" who didn't realize? Lol... i mean i guess we'll see but :mjlol:

Plus a cop died.

Drew Wonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They really cut Kat's storyline so we could a 4 minute performance from biracial Jason Mraz. I'm sick.

Yo there are SO many other subplots they could've addressed within that timeframe. Lexi's reaction to Fez getting arrested. The consequences of Rue stealing the drug money from Laurie. But nah, we gotta spend 5 minutes on the Elliot concert lol

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
So what they arrest Cal for since the Jules video was destroyed?
Was it understood that he was a full blown pedo and he had multiple videos with underaged boys?
I must have missed that fact:jbhmm:

That was the 1st season. Cal got TONS of videos at home.. Nate copied them all to a flash drive. Cal's done out here. :yeshrug:

Ribbs

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I'm here for bad TV but I don't like turmoil with my bad TV. If Jacob and Barbie wanna leave the show (Nate's storyline is all wrapped up) I'm for it. Resolve that shyt with Sam or bounce. That goes for you too Jewel. Get over it or leave :ufdup:

valet

The official Chaplain of the Coli
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Why are you all saying this? You've never seen a show where a thread comes bacc the following season? You believe Laurie is done? Doubt it...
I'm saying she's done because she basically let her get away stealing all those drugs without consequences. Unless I heard wrong, Rue got clean over the summer. That's straight fantasy.

phillycavsfan

WAHOOWA
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
Yo there are SO many other subplots they could've addressed within that timeframe. Lexi's reaction to Fez getting arrested. The consequences of Rue stealing the drug money from Laurie. But nah, we gotta spend 5 minutes on the Elliot concert lol

And Zendaya gotta stand there the whole time to make faces and pretend like that shyt was good. Fukking hilarious.