Official Euphoria Season 2 Thread

NotAnFBIagent

[redacted]
Daps
I know there's a bunch of videos but I thought they were just with random dudes like Cal was with in this episode.
Did Cal or Nate ever say it was more than Jules who was underaged on those tapes?
Pretty sure he copied the Jules sextape to the flash drive sometime before he have Jules the dvd

tinnyskillz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Paterson/Passaic, New Jersey
Season overall was fire. It really picked up in the 2nd/later half.

I`d love to speculate about what route they`ll go in season 3. But there`s no telling. The writers probably barely know themselves.
No more Euphoria until at least 2024 :mjcry:

DaddyFresh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This was better then the last season of Succesion. Even though Succession a much better quality show

DaddyFresh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah, I'm disappointed they didn't tie up the plot thread of Rue stealing all that money. That 5 minute mini concert from Elliott could've been used for that
The stealing of money isnt even that deep because its not like police would use a lot of resources to pursue a crime where nobody was hurt. But the fact she did the plug like that with no getback yet was pretty disappointing. Im sure they will touch back on it the next seasons. But they should have ended the finale with her getting kidnapped or something.

TheJet

Superstar
Daps
-Ash a wild gremlin
-Lexi nem moms is a trip
-slapped the unadulterated taste out that pawg mouf
-Ash tryna Tona Montana the situation
-what happened to Lori