Official Euphoria Season 2 Thread

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
what Rue said or did she really say it? but anyway what she said about "Lexi i can't get to where you are.." that's some real sh-t. Some people overcome all type of tragedy and some don't..

Rue on the path to being clean but doubt she'll ever really get there. She'll never live a full life but Lexi will be just fine.

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Oh and the writer Sam tried so hard to make people not hate Nate this season and blame all his faults on his dad but still... He said it himself this episode he likes to hurt people
Not even sure why these dumb high school girls are ruining their friendships fighting over him
lol these are girls were talking about . why you surprised?

Daps
Reppin
Miami Beach, the 305
Ash :to:

Fez :snoop:

i don't have the words.. really reminded me of the end of Menace where Caine bout to get out the hood but all that sh-t caught up with him. Fezco was really about to give the whole settle down square girl thing a chance and now he'll probably never get out.. just one more thing for Lexi to overcome :wow:

Really hope that not the END of Fez on the show but how can he not be DONE out here.. he gonna get football numbers after Ash murdered a cop and all them guns are his too..
Nah nah playa
You don’t get it. This ain’t the wire here keep this show in the lane it is. Ash did what he did so fez DIDNT have to take the fall. Fez will do time but not nearly enough to go down for anything super serious. The cops even heard him screaming to Ash to come out and don’t shoot. There’s plenty of directions this show can obviously go. But I don’t worry bout Fez being locked up for long.

valet

The official Chaplain of the Coli
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I like the character development on Cassie, Cal really losing it. Ashtray. But you can't have all these characters leave and expect season 3 to be strong. Cal gone, Fez probably gone, Ash gone, Elliot was a waste of a character. Jules really didn't do anything as a character. And they pretty much ruined Laurie with that happy Rue ending. If they end it here, I'm straight.

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
The stage director? you know she's really 17 breh?

chris-hansen-take-a-seat.gif
I meant as an actress. Definitely didn't mean it the other way at all. :whoa:

RARI_Godwind

St. BAWGustine - DarkSkxxxn
Daps
Alright. That was good. Imo the whole sht should end here. Might not fully make sense or be a fully happy story, but it what more needs to happen?
I’d much rather see a movie to fully round it out than a third season to keep it going. :francis:

The cast bangs tho. I know they confirmed a season 3 already but I’d prefer if they did like an American Horror Story where it’s the same cast in a new scenario. Can’t remember other shows that have done that but I know there some others too.

Highkey they took hella inspiration from mad shows and movies. My Fight club theory went unconfirmed but I’m very confident in it and that it will be adapted over time. There some other very obvious illusions in earlier eps I don’t remember right now. But they straight up took the one filler episode of Avatar the Last Airbender and formed a whole season around it:lolbron: it’s a great plot device but wow :mjlol:

I feel like overall everyone is over the euphoria wave, but I enjoyed this season more than most I guess. The incongruencies didn’t bother me so much. What did bother me were the surreal moments other characters experiences had, seem to take away from Rue’s. Otherwise I enjoyed it for what it was. fukkery. :manny: