Official Euphoria Season 1 Thread

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
What it reveals is the fear that girls at that age, and throughout can develop that all the men are only truly interested in sex. And this behavior begins in high school, and continues on.
Weak argument. Especially since the got a whole boyfriend who genuinely cares for her beyond sex and is willing to put up with her whore actions. So, like plenty of people do, women especially, will play the victim because Daniel only wanted to fukk a girl who was openly cheating on her boyfriend. Dont nobody care about these hoes. If Daniel did that to Rue, it would be different because she did nothing to put herself in that situation nor had behavior to warrant it. Cass is a hoe? Hoes are for everybody. Everyone told dude that and he wifed her anyway. You cheat on your boyfriend, then you deserve it if you get aired out by the Daniels in the world who aint interested in being manipulated. The bytch aint a victim. Stop it slime.

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
People need to really learn how to identify some truly GOAT ass tv/movie shyt for the ages.
and some truly GOAT ass fukkERY tv/movie shyt for the ages.

:beli:

THIS here...

THIS shyt RIGHT HERE?!?!

Falls under the fukkery category.
:noreha:

re'up

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Weak argument. Especially since the got a whole boyfriend who genuinely cares for her beyond sex and is willing to put up with her whore actions. So, like plenty of people do, women especially, will play the victim because Daniel only wanted to fukk a girl who was openly cheating on her boyfriend. Dont nobody care about these hoes. If Daniel did that to Rue, it would be different because she did nothing to put herself in that situation nor had behavior to warrant it. Cass is a hoe? Hoes are for everybody. Everyone told dude that and he wifed her anyway. You cheat on your boyfriend, then you deserve it if you get aired out by the Daniels in the world who aint interested in being manipulated. The bytch aint a victim. Stop it slime.

Jesus christ lol

We are talking about 18 year old girls (and boys) here. You aren't meant to convey life lessons or the way to treat people from messy teenagers.

I guess the real crux of your position is you believe people who cheat on their partners are deserving of some type of shame or punitive measures, where I am ambivalent about largely puritanical concepts like enforced monogamy.

Last edited:

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Jesus christ lol

We are talking about 18 year old girls (and boys) here. You aren't meant to convey life lessons or the way to treat people from messy teenagers.

I guess the real crux of your position is you believe people who cheat on their boyfriends are deserving of some type of shame or punitive measures, where I am ambivalent about largely puritanical concepts like enforced monogamy.
Im talking about PEOPLE. No matter the age. I dont believe anyone is deserving of anything other than what you reap. You were the one saying that simply existing is enough to deserve happiness and whatever else the fukk you want when thats not even fantasy. Its delusional. The only thing you deserve is what you get, and what you did to get it. Good or bad. Old and young alike. I dont care about your ambivalence on monogamy as it pertains to this. Nor is it a puritanical concept or enforced. If monogamy was enforced then why is Kat who is now more sexually liberated than anyone else, able to be so?