Official Euphoria Season 1 Thread

manyfaces

Superstar
Daps
McKay is a chump btw. Dude is supposed to one of the best players from his high school, and is in college.... and here he is letting a high school homie (Nate) influence how he moves with his girl. Also he’s letting his high school girl turn up on him.

Yeah this nikka is a certified lame. I have never seen any black brehs with his status move like this. It’s almost unrealistic
It's white writers tryna write back characters. Having this nikkas pledging some white frat was a dead giveaway. His character ain't written like some Oreo nikkas that ain't used to being around black folks. It's pretty much no way a nikka going to a football team that you know is full of nikkas is gonna pledge some white shyt. White people just don't know that.

Kliq_Souf

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
WOL
McKay is a chump btw. Dude is supposed to one of the best players from his high school, and is in college.... and here he is letting a high school homie (Nate) influence how he moves with his girl. Also he’s letting his high school girl turn up on him.

Yeah this nikka is a certified lame. I have never seen any black brehs with his status move like this. It’s almost unrealistic
Algee my guy, but his character is straight lame.
He either saying the wrong shyt or apologizing like a hoe.
We’ll get his story on Sunday.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
I hear u on the frat part but it's not completely accurate there are schools that have a ton of white football players and McKay went to a school that is diverse but still seem like most of his boys on the team was white.

Plus, he was the best player in high school but as a freshman in college he's riding the bench and we don't know why yet.

faq dad said he ain't takin shyt seriously enough

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
jeezus christ...was that ben foster in a skirt??????? :scust:

something told me not to watch this ep smh :hubie:

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
Did Nate peep his Dad leaving when he was driving in? Then he peeped the lady boy smoking that post-meth-nut cig and put two and two together like “:mjcry::francis: fukk”
Yeah it looked like he recognized the truck but I couldn’t tell, I’d have to go back and watch it again

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Did Nate peep his Dad leaving when he was driving in? Then he peeped the lady boy smoking that post-meth-nut cig and put two and two together like “:mjcry::francis: fukk”

the cross dresser said some real shyt. What was it he said he something like "I don't worry about that shyt, honey, everyone knows who I am" :merchant:

Dad can't come to grips that he a fakkit lol

BillBanneker

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's white writers tryna write back characters. Having this nikkas pledging some white frat was a dead giveaway. His character ain't written like some Oreo nikkas that ain't used to being around black folks. It's pretty much no way a nikka going to a football team that you know is full of nikkas is gonna pledge some white shyt. White people just don't know that.

Yeah, when they have him rushing at a white frat it was really obvious they didn't have any brehs in the writer's room, you would've thought :heh: would say something.:troll:

Last edited: