Official Euphoria Season 1 Thread

BillBanneker

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
McKay is a chump btw. Dude is supposed to one of the best players from his high school, and is in college.... and here he is letting a high school homie (Nate) influence how he moves with his girl. Also he’s letting his high school girl turn up on him.

Yeah this nikka is a certified lame. I have never seen any black brehs with his status move like this. It’s almost unrealistic

It would've been more believable if he was HS freshman but breh comes across way to green for a college freshman, even for a suburban breh:mjlol:

And the latina chick (maddy) comes across as the stereotypical spicy girlfriend.

Last edited:

noble

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I read the actors bio’s and it said the girl that plays her is actually a model. I was a little surprised, but bbw models was the wave a couple years back, so

yeah I've seen her in American Apparel, that was years ago...she's sexy

eastsideTT

Superstar
Daps
That nikka don't know either:russ:

:russ: he finessed his way into an EP credit and attached his name to the whole shyt. i would be surprised if he could name 5 actors and/or their character names on the show. he probably doesnt even know how it ends. the dude is recording, touring, making appearances, away from home like 200 plus days a year...i doubt he's reading scripts or making any decisions on the show

i love the show but i wish Drake's attempt at bringing Top Boy back panned out first