Official Euphoria Season 1 Thread

Straw Hat Luffy

Veteran
Daps
I watched this while I was fukked up off some good shyt.

I'm sitting here watching the ending like: :dwillhuh::jbhmm::skip:

Meanwhile I got the volume blasting the episode's ending while the scene has some song playing.

My friend came in the living room like : ":pachaha:what the hell is happening here?!"

I was :dead::dead: for a good 15 to 20 mins of laughter

All I know is Jules looking like she second guessing shyt

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
Nate be spending his time trying to get back with Maddy and she be wasting no time fukking a new nikka when they on they temporary break ups. Crazy part is that he probably knows and that shyt fuels him or some weirdo shyt.

Waited for a min for a Zendaya sex scene...good lord that shyt was disappointing

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
a couple of things i was like :wtf: @

- :wtf: @ this nicca being like ima tell everyone you gave me a blow job so you might as well give me one. predatory ass niccas still get off like that in 2019???

- :wtf: @ kat feeling herself way to hard and fukkin these randoms willy nilly. if this show is any bit of realistic, her shyt gets blown up, womb gets shot up, or she cops some STIs and i aint talkin Subaru

- :wtf: @ this bumass nicca gassin her up off of 45 second dome. bytch also swallowed his semen and had no mouthwash.

- :wtf: @ maddie cursin her moms out at home and the school. mom shoulda punched her ass in the liver.

i fw this show but to me the most realistic characters are maude apatow and cassie. pretty sure McKay gonna do some gay shyt for these white fratboys in the next episode :scust:

edit: also :wtf: @ demie saying she had to step out her comfort zone to play maddie. in that interview she seem like the same bird she plays, its like she didn't want to say she was pulling from personal experience

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
a couple of things i was like :wtf: @

- :wtf: @ this nicca being like ima tell everyone you gave me a blow job so you might as well give me one. predatory ass niccas still get off like that in 2019???

- :wtf: @ kat feeling herself way to hard and fukkin these randoms willy nilly. if this show is any bit of realistic, her shyt gets blown up, womb gets shot up, or she cops some STIs and i aint talkin Subaru

- :wtf: @ this bumass nicca gassin her up off of 45 second dome. bytch also swallowed his semen and had no mouthwash.

- :wtf: @ maddie cursin her moms out at home and the school. mom shoulda punched her ass in the liver.

i fw this show but to me the most realistic characters are maude apatow and cassie. pretty sure McKay gonna do some gay shyt for these white fratboys in the next episode :scust:

edit: also :wtf: @ demie saying she had to step out her comfort zone to play maddie. in that interview she seem like the same bird she plays, its like she didn't want to say she was pulling from personal experience
Demie was the same thot character in mid 90s lol

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
Zendaya has to be a Mormon or something, never seen a broad wear sweaters and shorts to bed every night :gucci:

She basically goes to bed with her school clothes on :russ:

Jessica Jones must be her stylist :mjlol:

Why the actress who plays Maddy act and sound just like her. Wouldn't be surprised if they pulled her off the street like some actresses

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Maddie been naked a couple times but it's quick. She need more action :shaq:

but I feel like most of the characters are very realistic. Rue, Maddie, Cassie, Nate, Kat, Fez, the twins, Mouse... Nate Dad all true to life

the only character I find to be unrealistic is the lil cac who roll with Fez. I get it tho he there for some comic relief i guess