Official Euphoria Season 1 Thread

Ribbs

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Bit of a spoiler, Sex Ed on Netflix did a similar storyline with the bully being a closeted gay. Not as meticulous or smart but just aggressive and mean.

kid: can I spend the night at so and so's place?

mom: yeah :ehh: (doesn't call the parents up to make sure it's ok) (doesn't tell her to call her when she gets there) (says she doesn't trust her daughter and has reason not too, but won't follow up on where her daughter says she'll be)

dad: where are you going?

kid: just some party :hubie:

dad:just be careful :ehh: (doesn't ask for address:gucci:) (do you know who's throwing it?) (be back by a certain time?) etc etc...
This ain’t Boy Meets World breh :pachaha:

Judo

Producer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LevelUp+ 2020 & Beyond
Damn ole girl was looking good in that purple.

that bytch Maddie with those thot pants on at the carnival :noah:
Those hips don't lie brehs. :yglooking:
giphy.gif

the cool

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Is this some tranny, pedo type show?

I can’t deal with gay scenes on screen makes me uncomfortable

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
I'm sorry but where do y'all see him raping dude? He beat him to a pulp. I really don't see the rape angle.
I didn't get that either. I mean they showed him being uncomfortable in the locker room around other naked guys, then him getting heated when Jules called him a faq, breh seems like he's in denial more than anything. Him flat out raping a dude doesn't line up
Is this some tranny, pedo type show?

I can’t deal with gay scenes on screen makes me uncomfortable
This show's definitely not for you then

Thatrogueassdiaz

We're on the blood path now
Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self
Also I thought Nate's Dad...aka Cal Jacobs...was gonna be on some Gorilla Pimp shyt when he confronted Jules. I run ish here and you're just a little kid that lives here. Instead, seeing him powerless and pleading, almost made me feel bad for the guy. He couldn't even look him/her in the eyes :mjcry: you could see the guy's fear and vulnerability, which is never easy for me to watch no matter what the character had previously done (I guess that's the point).

Jules gets it and gets "the lifestyle" and wouldn't have put the dude on blast any further. She would have forgotten about it and left the guy alone. Nate had to take it to the next level :sadcam:
Cal isn't an antagonist on his show. He's just a mature man with a gay fetish who has to "live out his life in motel rooms". He isn't really a deviant in the sense that he fukks trehs :dame:, he's a deviant in the sense that he does it in the shadows while maintaining his wholesome facade.
I'm sorry but where do y'all see him raping dude? He beat him to a pulp. I really don't see the rape angle.

I didn't get that either. I mean they showed him being uncomfortable in the locker room around other naked guys, then him getting heated when Jules called him a faq, breh seems like he's in denial more than anything. Him flat out raping a dude doesn't line up

This show likes to use recurring situations and symbolic acts. Cal fukks Jules, takes a shower immediately afterward; Nate fukks Maddy, takes a shower immediately afterward. If you follow the logic they've created from these repetitive symbolic acts, then it would seem that Nate did fukk that guy after he whooped his ass.

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702

it does if he felt like he was justified in his action. (him bsing that ole boy raped his girl) im pretty sure he violated homie in the worst way, similar to how jules got it :scust:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
I wasn't sure what to think of this at first, I heard it was some fukkery and also some :gag: but I gave it a chance. First three episodes were solid, some shyt I liked some I def did not like but I'll get to that later..

Episode 4 was masterful.. I was blown away by how well crafted the carnival scene was and it went on for what 30-40 minutes? It was so well directed and I liked how each story weaved in and out and it all tied together..

I spent time growin up in a suburb where seemingly everyone knew each other and knew each other's business, shyt wasn't this fukked up but a lot of what I'm seeing is exactly how some of these situations played out :ehh:

So now I'm looking forward to episode 5