Official Euphoria Season 1 Thread

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
"yeah, I knew that was Rue's sister from the way she was hitting the weed" :skip:

"when'd you become such a bytch? after the OD?" :mjtf:

"this some good weed, you can hit but I know how you get addicted" :gucci:

"I'm just saying, if I was you I wouldn't take no advice from her" :picard:

these lil brehs had me watching last night like :

UnequaledBigCanadagoose-size_restricted.gif

talking to Rue like that in front of lil sis :damn: :mjcry:

Rue's punk ass was sober for 1 damn episode and acting like she was a humanitarian. Now she's worried about her sister following in her footsteps. Well, dont OD in front of her, ya bytch.

meanwhile, her situation with Jules is gonna go down in flames. She "cant" get high because the plug un-plugged her ass so now shes Jules best friend and lover even tho Jules is a thot who is gonna get merked one of these days on a "date"

Only motherfukker who stands a chance is McKay. Dude doesnt have shyt going on in college despite being on the football team but you see how small he is compared to all of the other dudes on the show and it makes sense why coach has him riding the bench. You'd think he'd have college p*ssy to keep him occupied; I dont give a fukk how bad these high school hoes are.

Arris

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
bruh this show just highlights how much of a different world upperclass communities are and in various hotspots of the country.

NO KID at or around my highschool had parents absent enough that they could throw the kind of parties these cali kids are throwing :pachaha:

edit: after watching the whole first ep.:wtf: cops woulda been called within an hour for a houseparty like that. kids coming in at 5-6 am??

I was friends with kids that had access to the type of drugs in the show sure(no coke whatsoever). but there was no opportunity to be wildin out en masse like what's portrayed,

quick smoke session before parents get home? sure. you got your hands on something exotic? coordinate with a couple friends and get high, yeah ok.:jbhmm:

and these parents make it too easy. it's realistic yeah in a lot more cases then it should but man:bryan:

kid: can I spend the night at so and so's place?

mom: yeah :ehh: (doesn't call the parents up to make sure it's ok) (doesn't tell her to call her when she gets there) (says she doesn't trust her daughter and has reason not too, but won't follow up on where her daughter says she'll be)

dad: where are you going?

kid: just some party :hubie:

dad:just be careful :ehh: (doesn't ask for address:gucci:) (do you know who's throwing it?) (be back by a certain time?) etc etc...

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
That sexually confused white dude is going to murder his whole family and then shoot up the school. He is totally insane.

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
that’s my guess...either he has it or saw it and put it back in the incorrect way/order

either which way he did it on purpose

he’s too meticulous to know his father (who is the same way) wouldn’t overlook something like that
It looks like next episode Cal comes clean to Nate about it, from the previews.

Daps
Reppin
Chi
Episode 4 was flames. The chaotic scene of them trying to find little sis at the carnival with the fireworks, all that. The scene when Rue and Jules ran into eachother when they first got to the carnival, etc...

I want to back track to episode 2 though and show how much of a legit maniac the guy who played Fez's plug is, in real life

But, for those prices he was giving Fez, I would glady endure the abuse and disrespect he was dishing out

I’m hoping dude makes another appearance...

ryderldb

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Episode 4 was flames. The chaotic scene of them trying to find little sis at the carnival with the fireworks, all that. The scene when Rue and Jules ran into eachother when they first got to the carnival, etc...

I want to back track to episode 2 though and show how much of a legit maniac the guy who played Fez's plug is, in real life

But, for those prices he was giving Fez, I would glady endure the abuse and disrespect he was dishing out

Is that the same dude that was the drug dealer in Mr. Robot?

Marco Zen

Black Privilege
Daps
Reppin
The Other A
Cal is a real degenerate. He's into some sick stuff. I really hope they don't show none of those videos again :mjcry:

they're gonna show him smashin a gay dude, and i can't believe they showed him hittin jules again last episode :hhh:

I'm lost...

Did I step out to take a piss and missed all that because I been watching the show faithfully and didn't see none of that..

:dame: Not saying I want to...

But I'm obviously either not paying attention or distracted at critical moments because I don't recall that shyt...
Hell if it wasn't for this thread I wouldve never known jules was a damn boy :snoop: